The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

The Emperor strikes again
perhaps next time Boeing will put a bit of hair around it !

A BA jet collapsed on its beak on the tarmac at Heathrow because a Mechanic was not tall enough to insert the locking pins
The lead mechanic pointed out the location to a taller colleague who stuck it in the wrong hole ( we have all done that !!)
the same error happened back in 2018 on an identical aircraft a Boeing 787
Mwaaaaaah
where are they getting these chumps from ?
View attachment 589336
Ex RAF?

Ritch

LE
D

Deleted 4482

The body of water in Crookes Valley Park is widely known in the city as being dangerous to swim in. Sheer stupidity for just a few moments of relief.
@jarrod248 loves the season of swimming in cold waters on hot days.
He carves a notch into his bedpost upon every sad occurrence.

Hes been doing this since 1972 so as you can imagine- his bedpost is reinforced somewhat with gaffer tape nowadays.

TamH70

MIA
I take it the latest crop of dumb ******* didn't have to watch this video like what I had to do at skool?

Must have worked, I'm fifty-one and haven't drowned in a reservoir, dirty pond, or another expanse of dark and lonely water ever since. Though I did come close once and got the shit battered out of me for it.

I take it the latest crop of dumb ******* didn't have to watch this video like what I had to do at skool?

Must have worked, I'm fifty-one and haven't drowned in a reservoir, dirty pond, or another expanse of dark and lonely water ever since. Though I did come close once and got the shit battered out of me for it.
Is swimming or at least drown proofing not done at schools?
Or has it gone the way of all other 'sport' or phys education?

Is swimming or at least drown proofing not done at schools?
Or has it gone the way of all other 'sport' or phys education?
Iirc it's the only mandatory phys ed activity on the curriculum. Yet only a very small minority of schools actually conduct it. It's far more important to teach kids that it's OK to come anywhere other than first and that inclusivity is far more important than anything else.

Oh, and that climate change was caused by colonial Britons by burning black babies.

There but for the grace of God.......

ALL. It's an ancient clip but still very relevant. There has been the usual crop of suicide addicts drowning in the Rhein, which is a known death trap. One reporter at the scene of yet another drowning said "some people just will not learn". KM is very active here, aided and abetted by Darwin in the case of younger victims.

Last edited:
I haven't heard that one since Swinderby 50 years ago!
I used it only last weekend when a mate was struggling to fit a trim part to his car.

“Go on, Harry. Write a book. What could possibly go wrong. Just get the royalties (SWIDT) made out to plain Mr H Windsor”
Seeing the responses on social media to this revelation I don't think it's going the way he'd hoped. Support for Mr Markle is dwindling like his hair coverage.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

received_558946225465749.jpeg

Loch Farr, by the time you are out as far as Master F, it's more than deep enough for a 6foot man to jump off a paddle board and not touch bottom.

Folk fail to appreciate how quickly such waters can get deep very very suddenly

The Emperor strikes again
perhaps next time Boeing will put a bit of hair around it !
Reminds me of getting trained on the Bren. Locating the release catch for the bottom slide cover was proving a problem for CCF cadet KD, so the DS helpfully bellowed "You'd find it a lot fücking quicker if it was covered with hair"
Seeing that cadet KD was 14, and to be fair, a bit of a naïve twit, he had no fücking idea why covering it with hair would make it easier to find.

View attachment 590202

Loch Farr, by the time you are out as far as Master F, it's more than deep enough for a 6foot man to jump off a paddle board and not touch bottom.

Folk fail to appreciate how quickly such waters can get deep very very suddenly
Lake ullswater has allways claimed its harvest of the emperor’s followers every hot summer.
of an evening the pissed, ( usually) visitors go for a swim, 10 yards out the water goes from a warmish ok in the top 2 foot, to an icy cold upcurrent from the bottom which is suddenly 40’ deep not 3’.
instant cold shock with breathing arrest, and a prize of a half day out with the undertaker in 2 weeks time.!
The lakes, for memories you will never forget.!!.

TamH70

MIA
Reminds me of getting trained on the Bren. Locating the release catch for the bottom slide cover was proving a problem for CCF cadet KD, so the DS helpfully bellowed "You'd find it a lot fücking quicker if it was covered with hair"
Seeing that cadet KD was 14, and to be fair, a bit of a naïve twit, he had no fücking idea why covering it with hair would make it easier to find.

I didn't have any problem with the Bren's lower bits when I joined up at 16 as a cadetty-type. I would still have had problems with a girul's though.

TamH70

MIA
Lake ullswater has allways claimed its harvest of the emperor’s followers every hot summer.
of an evening the pissed, ( usually) visitors go for a swim, 10 yards out the water goes from a warmish ok in the top 2 foot, to an icy cold upcurrent from the bottom which is suddenly 40’ deep not 3’.
instant cold shock with breathing arrest, and a prize of a half day out with the undertaker in 2 weeks time.!
The lakes, for memories you will never forget.!!.

Is that anywhere near the Strid? I've heard that that place is one of the few on earth that if you get into bother, no one is going to come in after you.

Is that anywhere near the Strid? I've heard that that place is one of the few on earth that if you get into bother, no one is going to come in after you.
No. The Strid is in Wharfedale, in Yorkshire. A lovely location, but lethal if you are tempted to jump across what appears to be a small gap. The rocks are cut away beneath the surface and quite a few have died.

Latest Threads