The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Yes, it's the same vessel.
tenor.gif

TamH70

MIA
Reports of my demise are grossly exaggerated!

Still happily ensconced in your room doing reports and other... activities, eh? BZ, old boy.

Dread

LE
The Emperor paid a visit to America a while back, and obviously had a word in the ear of a school governor:

EM: "Don't listen to the police officer Ms Omeish, for he is a filthy kuffar. Refuse to obey any of his very politely delivered and legal requests, and if he does anything you don't like, claim to the world that he was a racist Islamaphobe."

AO_ "Thanks Your Eminence! Any other tips?"

EM: "Sure: remember to tell a bunch of schoolkids that jihad is great, and remember to cement your right-on credentials by tweeting anti-Semitic tropes at regular intervals."

Gobby cow gets maced in the face

I love it when a "liberal" gets a dose of karma.

The Emperor paid a visit to America a while back, and obviously had a word in the ear of a school governor:

EM: "Don't listen to the police officer Ms Omeish, for he is a filthy kuffar. Refuse to obey any of his very politely delivered and legal requests, and if he does anything you don't like, claim to the world that he was a racist Islamaphobe."

EM: "Sure: remember to tell a bunch of schoolkids that jihad is great, and remember to cement your right-on credentials by tweeting anti-Semitic tropes at regular intervals."

She is suing

Dread

LE
She is suing

AO: "It's not fair: I followed your advice and got maced! What should I do now?"

EM: "Sue the police and demand they be banned from removing headscarves from Muslims in the future"

AO: "But surely the scarf could be used by other prisoners as a garotte or by mentally unwell arrestees to hang themselves in their cell?"

EM: "That's the whole point: then we can sue the dirty kuffars again and again! Muahahahahahahahahhaa!"

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I thought the policeman acted with remarkable restraint, and the gobby bitch is lucky not to have received a night-stick to the swede. I note that the lawyers are coming from the "Council on American-Islamic Relations": perhaps the NSA should go through their computers and see what comes up.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
She is suing

I feel the police officer had the patience of Job.

The Emperor speaks to a Scottish Goalie

EM - It must be a time for a wander around the pitch
S Keeper - But we've not long started the second half

EM - That's OK, you're guys are pressuring the opposition
SK - Aye, they are that

EM - And the crowd are laying on the 'send them homeward' bit
SK - Aye, they are that

EM - and the groundsmen have prepared a beautiful surface for a bimble
SK - Aye, they have that. I think I'll look over the centre circle

Boom, flash, smoke, GOAL from half way line.

EM (sotto voce) .... Ye'll have had your tea, then?.

EM (sings softly but slowly, as a dirge) .... Football's gaeing hame, it's gaeing hame, it's gaeing

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The Emperor speaks to a Scottish Goalie

EM - It must be a time for a wander around the pitch
S Keeper - But we've not long started the second half

EM - That's OK, you're guys are pressuring the opposition
SK - Aye, they are that

EM - And the crowd are laying on the 'send them homeward' bit
SK - Aye, they are that

EM - and the groundsmen have prepared a beautiful surface for a bimble
SK - Aye, they have that. I think I'll look over the centre circle

Boom, flash, smoke, GOAL from half way line.

EM (sotto voce) .... Ye'll have had your tea, then?.

EM (sings softly but slowly, as a dirge) .... Football's gaeing hame, it's gaeing hame, it's gaeing
E32dGCkX0Ao3Cod.jpeg.jpg