The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

I take it that you were not in your usual grammar Nazi role when you posted.
Do keep up, old chap. I've thrashed myself in supplication over this already ;)

EM (PBUH): My great colonial cousins, take your big, powerful helicopter/nothelicopter thing to a local hospital, land it on their helipad, that is designed for something much smaller, and that creates much less downwash. You'll be fine, those Brits know how to build a helipad.

Bubba the SpecOps Osprey pilot: Sho thang, your Emperorship. For we are a Special Ops unit and our mission, although only training, is of the utmost importance. After all, if it wasn't for us heroic Americans these Limeys would be speaking German now.

EM (PBUH): Go forth, my empowered ones, let loose the gods of downwash.

Bubba: Y'all watch this, these Limeys are going to be so impressed...

Reminiscent of the downwash from Mi-26 st Pochentong Airport, Phnom Penh mid ‘92, when a LandCruiser with 5 strapping infantrymen in side chose to park beneath the landing helo ... 5 soldiers, five rotations of the LandCruiser, was the result of 5 tonnes of downwash. Their decision to ignore our specific parking area instructions was later regretted.
5C21DC96-8D8C-4A48-9D10-EAEEECECCE72.jpeg
5E0070F1-EF3E-456B-B697-2CCF9952DAD2.jpeg

Londo

LE

TamH70

MIA
I wish the railway line a speedy recovery .

I notice the scrote's family are getting support, so I have to ask - what about the officers, railway staff and families of, that had to deal with the picking up of the pieces (literally) of said scrote? What support will they get?
If the scrote is black, will there be some kinetic shopping going on amid the rioting that it will no doubt cause?

As for the scrote himself? **** him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Londo

LE
I notice the scrote's family are getting support, so I have to ask - what about the officers, railway staff and families of, that had to deal with the picking up of the pieces (literally) of said scrote? What support will they get?
If the scrote is black, will there be some kinetic shopping going on amid the rioting that it will no doubt cause?

Was it a live rail that got him (3rd rail) or a train ?
Anyway I completely agree with your post regarding with the emergency services and rail workers having to deal with the aftermath .

TamH70

MIA
Was it a live rail that got him (3rd rail) or a train ?
Anyway I completely agree with your post regarding with the emergency services and rail workers having to deal with the aftermath .

Maybe either/or, or both. Nowt on the article saying either way.

You're not following the programme, are you bro, or should that be honky? All us honkies are privileged don't you know? We all is a product of the master race, except we, or rather the previous generation, fought and died to disprove that theory. Yo is a honky Aunti Thelma wacist you is.

Join the Clan. ;) O shit!! Okay. I spelled it with a C. Phew.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So here I am the man of the house doing manly things, well that’s a bad start isn’t it:???:
As some will know I took up wood turning late last year, (see the thread A Turning if interested that is)
Anyhow I decided that I needed a nice work bench to go with my other bench that I use for banging and sharpening my tools so I ordered a nice carpenters bench.

These come either fully assembled or part assembled I chose the part assembled because of the tight doorway a fully assembled bench would not get in.

So yesterday it arrived, yesterday afternoon I put the legs on. Hmm the shelf won’t fit.
4FDF9125-649A-4160-9A89-D03954ECFA63.jpeg
So I swore and swore again, and went into the house where the wife asked what the matter was, don’t do anything daft leave it till tomorrow, so today in I went and offered up the shelf, no it won’t fit, in walked the wife took one look at it looked at the shelf and said you bloody pea brain you’ve put the legs on wrong, undo the legs put them on the inside and bingo all lined up and tickety boo.
Moral of the story, order a nice bench by all means but get the wife to assemble it when you watch the football/snooker/golf/rugby/drink beer, in fact do anything that you are proficient at.
Ive just got to make sure everything is tightened up and then stand it up, a finished photo will follow shortly this afternoon.

So here I am the man of the house doing manly things, well that’s a bad start isn’t it:???:
As some will know I took up wood turning late last year, (see the thread A Turning if interested that is)
Anyhow I decided that I needed a nice work bench to go with my other bench that I use for banging and sharpening my tools so I ordered a nice carpenters bench.

These come either fully assembled or part assembled I chose the part assembled because of the tight doorway a fully assembled bench would not get in.

So yesterday it arrived, yesterday afternoon I put the legs on. Hmm the shelf won’t fit.View attachment 567794So I swore and swore again, and went into the house where the wife asked what the matter was, don’t do anything daft leave it till tomorrow, so today in I went and offered up the shelf, no it won’t fit, in walked the wife took one look at it looked at the shelf and said you bloody pea brain you’ve put the legs on wrong, undo the legs put them on the inside and bingo all lined up and tickety boo.
Moral of the story, order a nice bench by all means but get the wife to assemble it when you watch the football/snooker/golf/rugby/drink beer, in fact do anything that you are proficient at.
Ive just got to make sure everything is tightened up and then stand it up, a finished photo will follow shortly this afternoon.

You just live life in the fast lane and damn the consequences, don't you.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You just live life in the fast lane and damn the consequences, don't you.
A man needs a hobby when he’s retired, its eventful but whether it will be a long one is debatable.

So yesterday it arrived, yesterday afternoon I put the legs on. Hmm the shelf won’t fit.View attachment 567794So I swore and swore again, and went into the house where the wife asked what the matter was, don’t do anything daft leave it till tomorrow, so today in I went and offered up the shelf, no it won’t fit, in walked the wife took one look at it looked at the shelf and said you bloody pea brain you’ve put the legs on wrong, undo the legs put them on the inside and bingo all lined up and tickety boo.
You could have enlarged the doorway!

Being chased by the old bill
ring the Emperor on your mobile
whats that, dump the car and leg it across the railway line, they will never catch you alive
MWAAAAH

one less mong on the roads

Back in the old two-tone siren days, the soundtrack to the event would be:

Nee-Nah! Nee-Nah! Nee-Nah! Nee-Nah! Screeech! ScuffScuff Scuff Scuff Scuff Scuff Scuff Scuff NEEEEEEEEEEE!NAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Splat!

There may be a "BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CRACKLE POP!"in there somewhere.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited: