The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

chimera

LE
I'd have lobbed his bike over the armco, given him a lift to the nearest nick, and when they let him go, let him walk back to collect it. And if he walked along the motorway, nick him again.
Were you a copper in Brixton in the late 70s?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Me too. All my life

But could you speak up a bit, please ?​
Would you like another whisky? I’m about to get out the 18yr old Talisker.

What’s that? No reply? Oh well, maybe next time. You deaf old git.

No disrespect to those who had their hearing destroyed by their occupation, it‘s a living hell for many.
But those who hang around pipers, they can sod off.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Were you a copper in Brixton in the late 70s?
Okay I'll bite.

No. Why? He asked innocently.

Me brother was a copper in Northumbria about that time. If it helps.

exsniffer

Old-Salt
Ye olde names for chemicals. Same with the original names for carbon dioxide (fixed air) and oxygen (dephlogisticated air) invented by Priestley and the old terms for calcium oxide and hydroxide (quicklime and slaked lime respectively). Sulfuric acid was oil of vitriol, I can't remember what nitric acid was now.
Natrium?

No sorry that is sodium.

Note to self Only post when sober

Last edited:

chimera

LE
Okay I'll bite.

No. Why? He asked innocently.

Me brother was a copper in Northumbria about that time. If it helps.
I was just noting the similarity in approach to your proposed policing methods! :)

Indeed.
If it was chavs on our local housing estate dropping bangers down drains and sending manhole covers into low orbit, falling to earth and landing on random observers, I'd be posting them too.
It's a pity we can't nominate the targets.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the inevitable Faceache site of such estates and post the videos without showing the potentially fatal consequences...this post will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Harsh but fair.

Seems to be a popular Chinese pastime:
Yes,

It does seem to be very much a Chinese thing and bizarrely among very young kids.

Now I totally 'get it' that watching very young kids (potentially) getting hurt sits uncomfortably with, I assume, 99.9% of all posters here but this is all in context no?

Will this start in the UK?
Are Chinese fireworks made of 100% dynamite?
Are Chinese Manhole covers made of balsa wood?
Are Chinese children made of manhole covers?
Where are the parents?
We do know one thing, where is the Emperor? Right here.

And if you have 8 mins spare here is a 'serious' piece of journalism about this craze which may be hitting our streets (SWIDT) soon.

Must dash - Off to watch England get spanked at the cricket and to check the Evening Standard.

Yes,

It does seem to be very much a Chinese thing and bizarrely among very young kids.

Now I totally 'get it' that watching very young kids (potentially) getting hurt sits uncomfortably with, I assume, 99.9% of all posters here but this is all in context no?

Will this start in the UK?
Are Chinese fireworks made of 100% dynamite?
Are Chinese Manhole covers made of balsa wood?
Are Chinese children made of manhole covers?
Where are the parents?
We do know one thing, where is the Emperor? Right here.

And if you have 8 mins spare here is a 'serious' piece of journalism about this craze which may be hitting our streets (SWIDT) soon.

Must dash - Off to watch England get spanked at the cricket and to check the Evening Standard.
Ho -Lee-Fuc

(apologies to the snowflakes)

Stick with me here.
She goes for a shit. Her arse is hanging over the bog seat like John Wayne's saddle bags.
She looks across at the bog roll, does she even bother and just leave the klingons.
Does she give it a go and smear shite all over the two and half acres of cellulite that constitutes her arse or does she just ring dynorod for a jet wash.

0B205169-9BC4-4131-BC7D-CB962F6DA1EE.png

:toilet::tp::puker::pukel:

wheel

LE
His Eminence has been working overtime on this idiot.
Psst Go on my son ignore your driving ban and threats to your life, go and enjoy a ride on your bike. The locals wont mind.

Banned biker Lee Charters was caught illegally riding a motorbike – after being knocked off it by a car.
The 28-year-old suffered serious leg injuries when he was involved in the collision.
Magistrates at North Staffordshire Justice Centre heard police called to the incident discovered Lee Charters was disqualified from driving.

Prosecutor Emma Thompson said: “Just after 11pm, police officers were called to a road traffic collision on Coppice Road. On arrival, paramedics were already in attendance with this defendant.

“The defendant stated that he had been knocked off his motorbike by a man driving a Saab. He stated he was owning up to being on his motorcycle while disqualified. Subsequent checks revealed he was driving while disqualified and without insurance.”

The court heard Charters had been banned from the roads a short time prior to the incident – and he has two other convictions for driving while disqualified, plus an offence of dangerous driving.
Appearing in court on crutches, Charters, of Monument Road, Talke Pits, pleaded guilty to driving while disqualified and using a motor vehicle without insurance. The offences took place on August 17.

James Hulse, mitigating, said: “On this day, Mr Charters had been made aware of various threats to his life were he to be seen passing a certain person’s house.

“Mr Charters made the incorrect decision to go past the person’s house on his motorcycle. The person saw him, got into his car and chased Mr Charters, running him off the road. Mr Charters suffered double fractures to his legs and was hospitalised for a significant period of time. He is still under the care of a surgeon.
“It is an odd set of circumstances.”

Mr Hulse asked the magistrates to suspend any prison sentence they imposed, but the bench said the offence was so serious that they were sending Charters to immediate custody.

Charters was jailed for 10 weeks and given eight penalty points on his driving licence. He must also pay a £128 victim surcharge on his release.

Latest Threads