The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

EM (PBUH) - "Hey there little Chinese lad (from such a great country peopled by lovely people who the whole world love and cherish) why not join in with the latest great Chinese craze of putting a firework down a drain"?

Charming young Chinese lad (salt of the earth etc) - "Ah so"

Charming young Chinese lad - "********!!"

EM (PBUH) - "Mwah, ha, ha, ha ha, (you lovely young whipper snapper you from such a great country full of great people)"

TamH70

MIA
EM (PBUH) - "Hey there little Chinese lad (from such a great country peopled by lovely people who the whole world love and cherish) why not join in with the latest great Chinese craze of putting a firework down a drain"?

EM (PBUH) - "Mwah, ha, ha, ha ha, (you lovely young whipper snapper you from such a great country full of great people)"

I think that the last thing to go through that young whipper-snapper's mind will be the 5.8mm calibre bullet used to execute him for being such an utter mong that even Westerners get to point and laugh at him.

Good drills, Emperor, PBUH!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

The manhole cover donging him on the swede was worth the watch alone, excellent find.

"The boy suffered fractures to his pelvis, reports said."
I'm sure the lad appreciated being roughly dragged out from under the 40kg cast iron manhole cover by the arm whilst suffering a smashed pelvis.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
"The boy suffered fractures to his pelvis, reports said."
I'm sure the lad appreciated being roughly dragged out from under the 40kg cast iron manhole cover by the arm whilst suffering a smashed pelvis.
Why I found it hard to give a Funny or a Like.

Why I found it hard to give a Funny or a Like.
field of fucks.JPG

In a job where money was changing hands, which required a signature. the conversation went as follows;
Me I need a signature.
Mong That is my signature.
Me No, that's block letters.
Mo I've always signed like that.
Me That doesn't make it a signature. That's the same as if you can't write, when you put an X and someone witnesses it as your signature.
Mo What is a signature then?
Me You know, joined up writing.
Mo No, how do you do that?
I then explained what a signature was FFS! This was sometime in the 70's.
My grammar school was shut down (by its failure of a former pupil, Derek Hatton) and everyone pushed into a failing comprehensive as a punishment for having any ambition in a Labour run city.

For one of my O’levels I chose Technical Drawing, and half way through the term a lad turned up, placed on the desk next to me. Nothing was said about why he was there, but quickly figured out that the grown ups thought the ‘drawing‘ bit would cancel out his lack of literacy (EM might have been whispering there).

About 10 minutes in he asks for help to spell a word.

The word was ‘George’. He couldn’t spell his own name.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd have lobbed his bike over the armco, given him a lift to the nearest nick, and when they let him go, let him walk back to collect it. And if he walked along the motorway, nick hi

If a car is stopped on a motorway, and has no insurance, no tax, no valid licence, the driver is nicked. and the car scrapped after 14 days. A cyclist has no insurance or tax, and i assume no knowledge of how to negotiate a motorway, Shirley Doesn't it follow that a cyclist on a motorway, should suffer the same consequences?

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd have lobbed his bike over the armco, given him a lift to the nearest nick, and when they let him go, let him walk back to collect it. And if he walked along the motorway, nick him again.

I'd be more inclined to lob him over the armco and take the bike

Latest Threads