The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Before this current trend of working from home, our office brought in a scatter policy rather than have everyone bunch up in a very large group which would make for a lovely target.

when it comes to recalling them there is supposed to be an automated call - but I just know we are going to be going round all the local pubs to frogmarch everyone back in after their mobiles suddenly lose reception. I think the Emperor may have had a hand in both plans.
Ah, the old fire scatter policy of Custom House in London-sprogs and the not so wise would gather in the Tiger Tavern or the back bar of the Walrus.

Slightly wiser heads would head up to the Ship in the Alley- the upstairs bogs one, or the Ship in the lane where the bogs were in the basement but Italia 90 was in the upstairs bit...decisions, decisions...

Kirkz

LE
Them as well.

As the evidence seems to indicate . . . .

Lethal blade-wielding Ninja poultry

Who'da thought it
- yesterday we all thought it a load of old cock

Today we think the same thing - but we'll cross the street to avoid the old cock, just in case . . . .
Ray Stevens?

Them as well.

As the evidence seems to indicate . . . .

Lethal blade-wielding Ninja poultry

Who'da thought it - yesterday we all thought it a load of old cock

Today we think the same thing - but we'll cross the street to avoid the old cock, just in case . . . .

"He's left the Cock Inn!"

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

anglo

LE
EM, That's a good place to park your tent,

A couple and a child had to be rescued after they set up camp on the edge of a cliff in breach of coronavirus restrictions, the coastguard said.

NINTCHDBPICT000638842734.jpg

Middle miss Bomber was accompanying aged grandmother on a shopping trip to the post office in pooleybridge yesterday.
reports quite a police presence and shop owners say they have been laying about themselves with the COVID restriction fine book for those not supposed to be visiting the lakes.
Excellent news.

ches

LE
EM, That's a good place to park your tent,

A couple and a child had to be rescued after they set up camp on the edge of a cliff in breach of coronavirus restrictions, the coastguard said.

View attachment 553215

Stupid stupid cnuts. These fcukers are allowed to breed.

ches

LE
The place is full of stupid people, and a lot of them come to Cornwall in the summer,
A bezzie of mine lives on the Lizard, a cornie born & bred. The pics he was posting of the cars parked up on every spare piece of grass during the sunny weather take the piss. Big giveaway vendor number plates from dealerships in Bristol, Brum, Gloucs, Yeovil etc. FFS get a grip.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Let's try to keep those tinkers out by having a list of surnames to watch out for... sure, make a list mate, no-one will ever find out...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1614712520649.jpg

One wonders what had to happen to justify this?

Latest Threads