Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Nor I life is too short, and your point is quite correct

but me being a mixture of my Italian/ Maltese ( Identified correctly as DAGO by another forum member !) Background, and wanting to protect my family, we endured something like 9 months of petty vandalism and verbal threats from our local council estate mongs, they start of with small things, just kids pissing about really, then work on to knocking walls over, breaking lights on car, smashing windows with catapults, stealing cars, etc we endured it for ages and I asked neighbours to help, even big strong blokes would say oh I dont want to get involved ( guess what you are) we logged each incident, contacted the police SFA happened other than platitudes
its called marking their territory,
eventually I got fed up with them, and started to stalk them, dressing in dark clothes and knobbling a few external lights to allow me to move unseen , this of course showed up other crimes such as drug dealing, but the gang of 12 kids, all of them around 10 to 14 years old decided to vandalise empty properties in a very upmarket private estate, the majority of house owners work in London and only come home for holidays, and I dont mean in the City
I followed them over several evenings listening to their guttural sounds, and observed first hand the damage they did, I watched them smash the control room to an outside pool apart, destroy all the garden ornaments ( 1 acre each property) rip out lights etc
I could have phoned the police as i had a nokia and earpiece, but I used my brains, watched them extend their territory over several weeks, and yes I was scared, but using the ground as cover and moving carefully they did not spot me, although a few times they got twitchy
then I worked out where they were coming from, 2 separate council housing estates a mile apart, but using the footpath to gain access without being seen ( avoids the main road)

I noted down the names used and addresses, and it was a simple matter to leave a bike hidden, walk back cycle forward and watch them emerge and go home thinking they are safe, never occurred to them other than I was a bloke on a scruffy bike
Then I wrote a letter and had it printed, and dropped it in the local area
gave a mobile phone number ( burner) and a dead email address I could kill
I received a lot of emails and phone calls, met lots of frightened people, and made copious notes,these I forward to the Police, with little response
and then I got a phone call, from a well spoken chap in London, from somewhere near Big Ben, he was very polite and explained that it was his Late Mothers house that was damaged, and the family were most upset, he explained that another Gentleman would call on me if I would care to provide my name and address, which I did
we met, I explained the problem, gave him a copy of my file, showed him the damage, and showed him where they lived
he gave me a phone number and a name, to call next time
It calmed down for a few weeks as a noticeable police presence was on show

then one evening I heard the gutteral utterances, and slipped out through the side gate, followed them, they threw stones at the front windows of a Victorian house, the owner 5.6 and skinny, a well known roofer, ran out and spoke to them, he had infant children in the room, a little later they are back with bricks, council estate yobs dont like to give in, it looks bad on the estate, they dont boast about working hard, or paying tax or charitable works just violence and theft trying to be the top dog ( the vast majority of people who live their are lovely but also frightened)

as they came back, I witnessed the bricks, and I rang the number, It was some one I had seen in the paper but never met, stayed on the phone, and called his forces in via a police radio I could hear in the background
All of them were rounded up, they dropped the bricks, but as I was still on the line I was able to tell the officers which ones dropped them and where
funny how when the Police go round nab the parents, and the housing officer bring a formal order in that any more of this trouble and your are all evicted, it goes quite

since then ( 18 years ago) we only had one more flare up about 7 years ago as the next generation tries it
that was nipped in the bud
the scum that tried to steal my car, and wrote it off by the damage they did, were members of the Johnson family, a well known gang of idle workshy thieving scum, who I recall featured in a TV program then a Crown Court, for burgling stately homes
that why they wanted my Legacy estate

In spite of keeping an eye on my Manor, I was really pissed off to find that me Neighbour Leslie had spotted a Knocking shop in the old flats on the roundabout ( used to be a pub), she watched the comings and going for weeks before she told me, we all had a front row seat though when it was raided, better than TV, especially when my mates Brother in Law got carted out, I walked past and said evening to him !, his face was a picture,
I am still bitter about missing out on the knocking shop though !!

Fuçk me its the Equalizer...

1614019200134.png

Have I just been transported back several years?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Kirkz

LE
I'll let someone else break it to you.
I'll be the cunt then.
Have I just been transported back several years?
At least a decade.
Possibly, but it still makes an uplifting read...There is a god!
It's utter pish and never happened anywhere.
It's not just old it's fucking ancient.
It also didn't happen just like all the other veteran pish posts on the internet.
Have you been on another planet for the last decade?

Ritch

LE
Nor I life is too short, and your point is quite correct

but me being a mixture of my Italian/ Maltese ( Identified correctly as DAGO by another forum member !) Background, and wanting to protect my family, we endured something like 9 months of petty vandalism and verbal threats from our local council estate mongs, they start of with small things, just kids pissing about really, then work on to knocking walls over, breaking lights on car, smashing windows with catapults, stealing cars, etc we endured it for ages and I asked neighbours to help, even big strong blokes would say oh I dont want to get involved ( guess what you are) we logged each incident, contacted the police SFA happened other than platitudes
its called marking their territory,
eventually I got fed up with them, and started to stalk them, dressing in dark clothes and knobbling a few external lights to allow me to move unseen , this of course showed up other crimes such as drug dealing, but the gang of 12 kids, all of them around 10 to 14 years old decided to vandalise empty properties in a very upmarket private estate, the majority of house owners work in London and only come home for holidays, and I dont mean in the City
I followed them over several evenings listening to their guttural sounds, and observed first hand the damage they did, I watched them smash the control room to an outside pool apart, destroy all the garden ornaments ( 1 acre each property) rip out lights etc
I could have phoned the police as i had a nokia and earpiece, but I used my brains, watched them extend their territory over several weeks, and yes I was scared, but using the ground as cover and moving carefully they did not spot me, although a few times they got twitchy
then I worked out where they were coming from, 2 separate council housing estates a mile apart, but using the footpath to gain access without being seen ( avoids the main road)

I noted down the names used and addresses, and it was a simple matter to leave a bike hidden, walk back cycle forward and watch them emerge and go home thinking they are safe, never occurred to them other than I was a bloke on a scruffy bike
Then I wrote a letter and had it printed, and dropped it in the local area
gave a mobile phone number ( burner) and a dead email address I could kill
I received a lot of emails and phone calls, met lots of frightened people, and made copious notes,these I forward to the Police, with little response
and then I got a phone call, from a well spoken chap in London, from somewhere near Big Ben, he was very polite and explained that it was his Late Mothers house that was damaged, and the family were most upset, he explained that another Gentleman would call on me if I would care to provide my name and address, which I did
we met, I explained the problem, gave him a copy of my file, showed him the damage, and showed him where they lived
he gave me a phone number and a name, to call next time
It calmed down for a few weeks as a noticeable police presence was on show

then one evening I heard the gutteral utterances, and slipped out through the side gate, followed them, they threw stones at the front windows of a Victorian house, the owner 5.6 and skinny, a well known roofer, ran out and spoke to them, he had infant children in the room, a little later they are back with bricks, council estate yobs dont like to give in, it looks bad on the estate, they dont boast about working hard, or paying tax or charitable works just violence and theft trying to be the top dog ( the vast majority of people who live their are lovely but also frightened)

as they came back, I witnessed the bricks, and I rang the number, It was some one I had seen in the paper but never met, stayed on the phone, and called his forces in via a police radio I could hear in the background
All of them were rounded up, they dropped the bricks, but as I was still on the line I was able to tell the officers which ones dropped them and where
funny how when the Police go round nab the parents, and the housing officer bring a formal order in that any more of this trouble and your are all evicted, it goes quite

since then ( 18 years ago) we only had one more flare up about 7 years ago as the next generation tries it
that was nipped in the bud
the scum that tried to steal my car, and wrote it off by the damage they did, were members of the Johnson family, a well known gang of idle workshy thieving scum, who I recall featured in a TV program then a Crown Court, for burgling stately homes
that why they wanted my Legacy estate

In spite of keeping an eye on my Manor, I was really pissed off to find that me Neighbour Leslie had spotted a Knocking shop in the old flats on the roundabout ( used to be a pub), she watched the comings and going for weeks before she told me, we all had a front row seat though when it was raided, better than TV, especially when my mates Brother in Law got carted out, I walked past and said evening to him !, his face was a picture,
I am still bitter about missing out on the knocking shop though !!

You are Harry Brown and I claim my £5.

I'll be the **** then.

At least a decade.

It's not just old it's ******* ancient.
It also didn't happen just like all the other veteran pish posts on the internet.
Im fucking ancient.
And it has to be said. Im on the right site for pish posts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'll be the **** then.

At least a decade.

It's not just old it's ******* ancient.
I'm sorry, do you have a point you would like to make?

Latest Threads