Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

I’m convinced, that in our Great Southern Land, the dipsh1ts I’m sharing the roads with are such selfish mentalities that many of them neither care nor consider the consequences of their deliberate decision to drive after consuming illegal drugs and/or quantities of alcohol which impair their capabilities, and in many instances do so unlicenced, and uninsured. And in numerous instances the chickensh1t judicial systems bends over and lets them off with paltry penalties, due to the miscreants having had difficult upbringings ... and the bludgers then toddle off and continue to offend; 4rse’oles, the lot of ‘em. His Purpleness needs to apply his sulphurous gifts a damn’ sight more liberally in the vicinity of the d1ck’eads!
As someone else from the Land Down Under, have you noticed people have given up using their indicators when driving?

Someone else mentioned it - fiddling with a loaded firearm in a gun shop should have the staff getting very itchy and monitoring you closely as to your intentions, hence not being a polite thing to do. Lax procedures can lead to serious shit as demonstrated. I'm surprised they didn't tighten up control after the first incident.
I'm surprised these idiots kept loaded firearms in storage in the building.

A range officer down at my local shooting range had all the others have a go at him for dry firing an air rifle because he cocked it while showing it to me.

A friend of mine moved to Oz
she bought a Mitsubishi pajero I think
had a head on collision with a Bogan in a Ute trying to slide it on a roundabout
he stopped to make sure she was allright ( not very)
then fucked off
they caught him eventually, he worked at the local hospital, and a cop recognised his Ute with the damage
she had badly damaged hands and wrists
the airbag did not deploy, seems that thing about your cars not need inspection, has a weak spot
Takana airbags
although she being a bit of a know it all said the airbags not working saved her from further damage
odd that, I wonder why they bother fitting them??
the car was wrecked, yet she reckoned the local garage could repair it??
showed the pics to the guy who does my bodywork, he said it needs cutting up and will never be any good, also lots of other bits will fail soon after from small fractures and movement
I cant find the pics she sent me, but I am surprised she survived with just broken wrists and ribs
Didn't she get a recall notice for her airbags a while ago?

- Someone else in Aus with a Pajero. I had my airbags done a year or so ago.

A range officer down at my local shooting range had all the others have a go at him for dry firing an air rifle because he cocked it while showing it to me.
It was his personal one

It was his personal one
I was referring to this video.

Watching it again, it could be the customers pistol, but everyone else seems to open carry.

I haven't had much experience with pistols, but Shirley the procedure should be

1 - eject magazine

2- work the slide to eject any rounds still in the chamber.

TamH70

MIA
I was referring to this video.

Watching it again, it could be the customers pistol, but everyone else seems to open carry.

I haven't had much experience with pistols, but Shirley the procedure should be

1 - eject magazine

2- work the slide to eject any rounds still in the chamber.

3 - do all of that in a bloody safe direction!!! !!! !!!

Shit happens, hence clearing it properly first. A cursory mechanical glance while going through the motions doesn't count.

As for the air rifle, if it's the break type there's a way to do it without the loud crack and scaring bystanders, but it takes a bit of nous and arms a little more robust than well cooked fettucine.

Firearms instruction stateside...

Yeah, yeah - very droll. No-one likes a smartarse, however.

whistling.gif

If your Arrse is smarting, I believe there is some ointment that might help...

As someone else from the Land Down Under, have you noticed people have given up using their indicators when driving?
... and then, when you courteously remind them of the penalty they could accrue, the 4rse’oles abuse ya!

Latest Threads