Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Oh, yeah, probably.

But the Daily Mail would love it. As would the Daily Express, The Sun, Fox News (you know, for one of those funny furrin' human interest stories that they do to make themselves feel superior) and mibbies the Daily Telegraph.

Make enough of a splash, the not-so-Dynamic Duo of Dibble and the Taxman might, you know, get around to doing their ******* jobs for once.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

There was an untaxed, un-mot'd and uninsured car round where I used to live. Sat for over a year. PSNI, Road tax people and the council weren't interested. I gave it one last throw of the dice, and contacted the Dept of Environment Roads Service. The car was gone the next day. The Roads Service reasoning was that it was parked partially on the pavement, and had been so for such a long time, the surface was sinking. Result.

I’m convinced, that in our Great Southern Land, the dipsh1ts I’m sharing the roads with are such selfish mentalities that many of them neither care nor consider the consequences of their deliberate decision to drive after consuming illegal drugs and/or quantities of alcohol which impair their capabilities, and in many instances do so unlicenced, and uninsured. And in numerous instances the chickensh1t judicial systems bends over and lets them off with paltry penalties, due to the miscreants having had difficult upbringings ... and the bludgers then toddle off and continue to offend; 4rse’oles, the lot of ‘em. His Purpleness needs to apply his sulphurous gifts a damn’ sight more liberally in the vicinity of the d1ck’eads!
In South Aus you don't need an annual vehicle servicabilty check so in some cases (particularly rural areas) it's a case of mend it yourself and everything's sweet unless you get caught. Colleagues of mine often send me clips from newspapers regarding particurly un-roadworthy vehicles, and one froma few years ago sticks in my mind.

A bloke was stopped driving to the local shopping mall, routine stop for some reason, but when the plod approached the car he noticed there was no steering wheel and the car was being guided by a pair of mole clamps secured attached to where the steering wheel goes. Only excuse "I ran out of fags"

I’m convinced, that in our Great Southern Land, the dipsh1ts I’m sharing the roads with are such selfish mentalities that many of them neither care nor consider the consequences of their deliberate decision to drive after consuming illegal drugs and/or quantities of alcohol which impair their capabilities, and in many instances do so unlicenced, and uninsured. And in numerous instances the chickensh1t judicial systems bends over and lets them off with paltry penalties, due to the miscreants having had difficult upbringings ... and the bludgers then toddle off and continue to offend; 4rse’oles, the lot of ‘em. His Purpleness needs to apply his sulphurous gifts a damn’ sight more liberally in the vicinity of the d1ck’eads!
Yes spot on. In my part of the big brown land driving whilst your licence is suspended i.e. disqualified driving ,appears to be seen by the courts as an administrative technicality rather than the contempt of court which it actually is, notwithstanding the fact that you are driving uninsured.

As an aside i witnessed a traffic stop by two very shouty ploncs outside my house on friday. Two scrotes in an unroadworthy vehicle, no licence, no insurance etc. My first thought was " well this is going to kick off very soon the way she is talking to those lads" I could hear her entire diatribe from inside my house, raising the spectre of me having to go outside to help them when it turned physical. Fortunately another uniformed vehicle with a male crew rocked up. The youths were sent on their way with the vehicle locked up not the driven, unsurprisingly it was gone a couple of hours later having been driven away.

Return of THE MEMORY JOG:-
my bold.. While working in a large car components factory, for an agency,up grading their electrics, i happened to see the Agency's invoice for my labours, which was twice what i was being paid, I suggested that i take a week off, and come back and work for them direct, being paid out of their maintenance fund, i returned as part of their maintenance team. I stayed for a further 14 months, as their permanent instillation sparks, and at an enhanced rate, even being given my own corner and work bench. Note:- with the demise of longbridge, it closed, 400+ highly skilled men and women got the chop. 1993
MG Rover closed about 2005 though

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
In South Aus you don't need an annual vehicle servicabilty check so in some cases (particularly rural areas) it's a case of mend it yourself and everything's sweet unless you get caught. Colleagues of mine often send me clips from newspapers regarding particurly un-roadworthy vehicles, and one froma few years ago sticks in my mind.

A bloke was stopped driving to the local shopping mall, routine stop for some reason, but when the plod approached the car he noticed there was no steering wheel and the car was being guided by a pair of mole clamps secured attached to where the steering wheel goes. Only excuse "I ran out of fags"
A friend of mine moved to Oz
she bought a Mitsubishi pajero I think
had a head on collision with a Bogan in a Ute trying to slide it on a roundabout
he stopped to make sure she was allright ( not very)
then fucked off
they caught him eventually, he worked at the local hospital, and a cop recognised his Ute with the damage
she had badly damaged hands and wrists
the airbag did not deploy, seems that thing about your cars not need inspection, has a weak spot
Takana airbags
although she being a bit of a know it all said the airbags not working saved her from further damage
odd that, I wonder why they bother fitting them??
the car was wrecked, yet she reckoned the local garage could repair it??
showed the pics to the guy who does my bodywork, he said it needs cutting up and will never be any good, also lots of other bits will fail soon after from small fractures and movement
I cant find the pics she sent me, but I am surprised she survived with just broken wrists and ribs

A friend of mine moved to Oz
she bought a Mitsubishi pajero I think
had a head on collision with a Bogan in a Ute trying to slide it on a roundabout
he stopped to make sure she was allright ( not very)
then fucked off
they caught him eventually, he worked at the local hospital, and a cop recognised his Ute with the damage
she had badly damaged hands and wrists
the airbag did not deploy, seems that thing about your cars not need inspection, has a weak spot
Takana airbags
although she being a bit of a know it all said the airbags not working saved her from further damage
odd that, I wonder why they bother fitting them??
the car was wrecked, yet she reckoned the local garage could repair it??
showed the pics to the guy who does my bodywork, he said it needs cutting up and will never be any good, also lots of other bits will fail soon after from small fractures and movement
I cant find the pics she sent me, but I am surprised she survived with just broken wrists and ribs
You're capitals ain't working fella

Zhopa

War Hero
Last company I worked for were charging me out at 3x what they were paying me.

You just got me idly interested and I worked out that I charge for my most expensive people's time at 18.75 times what I pay them.

But then, despite my role as benevolent dictator it's a bit of an anarcho-syndicalist commune really and most of what's left over in the kitty at the end of a project gets shared out as bonuses roughly proportionate to the effort put in.

Yes spot on. In my part of the big brown land driving whilst your licence is suspended i.e. disqualified driving ,appears to be seen by the courts as an administrative technicality rather than the contempt of court which it actually is, notwithstanding the fact that you are driving uninsured.

As an aside i witnessed a traffic stop by two very shouty ploncs outside my house on friday. Two scrotes in an unroadworthy vehicle, no licence, no insurance etc. My first thought was " well this is going to kick off very soon the way she is talking to those lads" I could hear her entire diatribe from inside my house, raising the spectre of me having to go outside to help them when it turned physical. Fortunately another uniformed vehicle with a male crew rocked up. The youths were sent on their way with the vehicle locked up not the driven, unsurprisingly it was gone a couple of hours later having been driven away.
Yep, that is such a common occurence that I reckon the offenders just don't care, and are confident that there'll be no punishment of any consequence anyway; as soon as they show disrespect, the plods ought to be empowered to introduce them to Mr Taser/OC Spray. Repeated offences earn an introduction to the Rotan.

Without trying to give anyone ideas, how long before some terrorist group gets in on the drone idea? I know in Yemen they have tried out some basic stuff, but I am thinking about a major western city, say during an event like Trooping the Colour or major pop concert or football match.

It really doesn't bear thinking about but I presume there are already counter measures in place (and if there are, please don't discuss the technical details, obvs).

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Without trying to give anyone ideas, how long before some terrorist group gets in on the drone idea? I know in Yemen they have tried out some basic stuff, but I am thinking about a major western city, say during an event like Trooping the Colour or major pop concert or football match.

It really doesn't bear thinking about but I presume there are already counter measures in place (and if there are, please don't discuss the technical details, obvs).

There's various threads on here discussing that issue

Never mind the terrorists, what about Amazon? They have been looking into using drones to make deliveries....

EM(PBUH) - "You're important, stick up for your Mong-given rights! It's not as if the rozzers have anything better to do."

'A furious woman called cops after missing out on a McDonald’s breakfast by minutes.

'She got caught in a queue at a drive-thru and missed the 11am cutoff by the time she got to order.

'Staff refused to serve her a McMuffin meal so she called police whining that it was “unfair”.

'Inspector Darren Taylor explained: “This, of course, upset her and she wanted us to speak to McDonald’s about the situation as she felt it was unfair.

“We kindly informed her this was an incident which she should take up with McDonald’s and was not a police matter and that we would not be investigating her complaint.”

'Sussex Police instead issued “words of advice” about when it is appropriate to call them following the call in East Grinstead, West Sussex.'

For a multitude of reasons, she deserves to die.

EM(PBUH) - "You're important, stick up for your Mong-given rights! It's not as if the rozzers have anything better to do."

'A furious woman called cops after missing out on a McDonald’s breakfast by minutes.

'She got caught in a queue at a drive-thru and missed the 11am cutoff by the time she got to order.

'Staff refused to serve her a McMuffin meal so she called police whining that it was “unfair”.

'Inspector Darren Taylor explained: “This, of course, upset her and she wanted us to speak to McDonald’s about the situation as she felt it was unfair.

“We kindly informed her this was an incident which she should take up with McDonald’s and was not a police matter and that we would not be investigating her complaint.”

'Sussex Police instead issued “words of advice” about when it is appropriate to call them following the call in East Grinstead, West Sussex.'

For a multitude of reasons, she deserves to die.
People who post stories from the Sun, as though it's some sort of fvcking revelation, also deserve a lingering death.

HTH

People who post stories from the Sun, as though it's some sort of fvcking revelation, also deserve a lingering death.

HTH

Ah, a 'Golden Arches' fan outed. Are those your arteries I can hear hardening, No-mark?

"Yes indeed my feeble minded ....M8....go for it bigly. What could possibly go wrong with your harmless jape?"

An AUDIwanker. I call that justice.

Latest Threads