Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

padme

War Hero
Of course you can post the grammar nazi clip on a FB Page full with over achieving German mums. I'm not a member of the group anymore, but it was fucking fun

The Emperor got me this morning.

My sisters SUV has developed a problem with the rear hatch yesterday. It won't lock, so it can swing open freely.

Since I work at the cars manufacturers dealership and the car was still under warranty, I told her I'd drive it in to get it fixed today since her local dealership won't be able to look at it for another week. She stayed the night at my place last night so I could drive the car to the dealership early this morning. She also brought my three nieces over to stay, including her two month old baby who's having problems at the moment and tends to get up a couple of times a night.

The Emperor has been eyeing me up for a while now, and saw a perfect opportunity of targetting me this morning due to my lack of sleep from the baby crying and trying organise the other two the previous night trying to get them to sleep.

"Hello there No 190346. No need to tie down the rear hatch to the car, your sister has said clearly that it doesn't swing open while she has driven it."

He failed to mention that she hasn't driven at motorway speeds yet. Driving this car to work this morning, I was sitting next to a truck waiting at my motorways traffic lights (It's part of this motorways "smart" traffic scheme, have traffic lights on the on-ramp to alleviate traffic jams on the motorway somehow. All it really does is keep the traffic waiting on the on-ramp for ages.)

This on-ramp has two lanes side by side on one side of the lights, and merges into a single lane on the other side of the traffic lights. Since I wanted to beat the truck , I put my foot down when the light went green. I suddenly heard a roaring wind sound as the hatch lifted up from the acceleration of the car. I couldn't slow down as I had a truck pushing up my rear end, so I had to drive along for a 100 metres or so before I could pull over and push the hatch down.

I'll probably see myself on Dash Cam Drivers Australia at the end of the month.

His majestic majesty whispers in the guy in the reddish Tee shirts ear that since he's such a weapon handling expert he should demonstrate his skills to his mate:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
His majestic majesty whispers in the guy in the reddish Tee shirts ear that since he's such a weapon handling expert he should demonstrate his skills to his mate:

I don't know if it's worrying or impressive that the staff have such good drills for dealing with a wounding

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

One has to see things like that to realise there really are such stupid idiots around.

I don't know if it's worrying or impressive that the staff have such good drills for dealing with a wounding
I should imagine it's a fairly regular occurrence.

Love the way that one idiot puts the three barriers around the area like a cordon as if it is going to help or something.

Would anyone care to explain what the idiot in red was trying to do? Doesn't look like he was trying to clear a stoppage considering he was doing the same thing on the first pistol.

ches

LE
WTAF? Plus which fcuking spacker thought it was a good idea to allow a customer to have ammunition as well as the gatt. FFS SOP surely to not allow anyone to load a weapon with live rounds in the shop area or be unsupervised when handling a weapon.

WTAF? Plus which fcuking spacker thought it was a good idea to allow a customer to have ammunition as well as the gatt. FFS SOP surely to not allow anyone to load a weapon with live rounds in the shop area or be unsupervised when handling a weapon.
It looked to me like red t-shirt guy took his own weapon out to show something to his buddy, and it was this weapon that he ND’d, not that he loaded the one they were originally looking at.

It looked to me like red t-shirt guy took his own weapon out to show something to his buddy, and it was this weapon that he ND’d, not that he loaded the one they were originally looking at.
Yeah, the one he was first fiddling about with was silver, then he drew that black one from his pocket or holster.

Well if you will insist on playing with fire(arms)...

The influence of the Emperor is strong in this one. I hope it was a good kebab (if there is such a thing when you're sober).

'A dad ignored the lockdown to drive 350 miles with his kids in the car to get a kebab before crashing on the way home.

'The driver, who had no licence or insurance, also had his wife in his vehicle when he crashed on the M5 near Portishead, Bristol.

'He told police they had travelled from Exeter to Coventry to pick up a kebab, and were on their way home when the smash occurred.

'He was fined for various offences, including driving with no licence or insurance, and coronavirus breaches.'

Latest Threads