Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Emperor was clearly amongst the crowd that stormed the American Capital Building, as witness the number of people being arrested having been identified from pictures. However he whispered in this guys ear that he should put up his pics 'at the tip of the spear' on FB and send them to his sister. Sisters BF is a federal agent who asked our rioter what he was doing and the response was more selfies of him in the building.
Charged with disorderly conduct, illegally entering a restricted building, released on 100k bail and his 3 weapons confiscated. The emperor had a very good day on 6/1 :)

NSP

LE
@NSP, as a "seamen", you have a socket and a plug.
I'm sure @jarrod248 would be happy to demonstrate.
Yeah, yeah - very droll. No-one likes a smartarse, however.

whistling.gif

...And what an inbred little muskrat it is. Do they not have ferries off and on the IoW?

"The court heard Jordan, of Herbert Road, New Milton, had been drinking with friends before they decided to pick up a publicly available e-scooter from a nearby supermarket."

So she lives at New Milton on the North Island! In December, the IOW was in Tier One. and as the story explains she had been drinking. Probably, therefore, one of the Covid equivalents of Typhoid Mary which have almost certainly brought the Isle of Wight's current appallingly high infection rate.

:mad:

Emperor was clearly amongst the crowd that stormed the American Capital Building, as witness the number of people being arrested having been identified from pictures. However he whispered in this guys ear that he should put up his pics 'at the tip of the spear' on FB and send them to his sister. Sisters BF is a federal agent who asked our rioter what he was doing and the response was more selfies of him in the building.
Charged with disorderly conduct, illegally entering a restricted building, released on 100k bail and his 3 weapons confiscated. The emperor had a very good day on 6/1 :)

I bet the next family get together will be interesting.

The frequency of bus/lorry v bridge incident would suggest that further measures have been deemed financially viable
The bills can be horrendous.
at the time of foot and mouth Armstrong’s of Longtown ( who had mostly been into milk tanker farm collections which obviously went a bit quiet for a while), went into Palletline trunking. To this end they bought 4 double dekker curtainsiders with new tractor units.
long story short, young agency driver tips at depo near Northampton, instead of parking up in yard for an hour (2 in morning) he goes looking for a takeaway with trailer on the back.
modern dual carriageway with angled modern railway bridge and 15’6” clearence and a 16’2” trailer not a good mix.
He threw unit and trailer over both a write off.
Then a £15k bill to get a survey firm out from London at 5 am to survey the bridge, which had moved on its pads.
Huge bill ensued for daily closure of line, removal of track and even huger crane to re set the bridge.
I believe the total bill was well north of a million.

We have lots of them. However, IMO don't recognise "superhero" as a valid job description so we call them "seamen*" instead.

whistling.gif

* Also includes those with a socket instead of a plug.
Would that be the famous seaman stains?........ WHAT....well it was only a matter of time................!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yeah, yeah - very droll. No-one likes a smartarse, however.

whistling.gif

@jarrod248 prefers them to at least be clean, I don't know if you can get formal attire for your ring. I'm not googling for that (not while I'm on the work computer anyway)

My satnav says it's just over this ford, what flood warnings.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There should now be a hefty bill winging its way to the door of the idiot that drove into that.
In fairness they're under a massive amount of pressure to get their deliveries done. I can't begin to comprehend the pressure the guy was under, I feel sorry for him.

padme

War Hero
Of course you can post the grammar nazi clip on a FB Page full with over achieving German mums. I'm not a member of the group anymore, but it was fucking fun

Latest Threads