Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

I believe there's a Russian bus driver, nicknamed "The Punisher" has a load of web- cams on You tube.

When people pull out or try to carve him up, he NEVER slams on the brakes......... just ploughs into them.

He's got it on video...... their fault, a local hero on Russia's mean streets.

He doesn't brake because his reaction time can be measured by calendar? Vodka/anti-freeze tends to do that to your reaction time. Just saying.

Nope, never had any interaction with the traffic Sgt. They were a separate entity. Chances of getting any RPU to attend an accident unless juicy.....less than zero.
Just asking. Traffic didn’t often attend our RTAs, but then I was North Wales Police and they had a huge area to cover. All forms got dumped in our sergeant‘s tray (old school top tip: at least one bit of paperwork a day).
Traffic stuff was immediately sent off to the traffic team. If they thought it needed further, it would wing it‘s way back. If you were lucky, the traffic Sgt would send an OOF request, if needed, to the local cops. Otherwise you might have to do it. Boring.
So, SOP: turn up and breathalyse everyone. Do this before calling the ambulance, unless anyone is unconscious. Get drivers to move cars after preliminary sketch. Get all to exchange details. Move on to next job.

Just asking. Traffic didn’t often attend our RTAs, but then I was North Wales Police and they had a huge area to cover. All forms got dumped in our sergeant‘s tray (old school top tip: at least one bit of paperwork a day).
Traffic stuff was immediately sent off to the traffic team. If they thought it needed further, it would wing it‘s way back. If you were lucky, the traffic Sgt would send an OOF request, if needed, to the local cops. Otherwise you might have to do it. Boring.
So, SOP: turn up and breathalyse everyone. Do this before calling the ambulance, unless anyone is unconscious. Get drivers to move cars after preliminary sketch. Get all to exchange details. Move on to next job.
Lucky to get an a avail cop with a breathyliser kit now.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Lucky to get an a avail cop with a breathyliser kit now.
Only accident I've been involved in with an injury , was on the A13 between Barking and Dagenham , cyclist came off a pavement and into the side of me just as I got to the junction with the A13 .
Police car a few minutes later dropped off a police inspector and went off . The inspector asked a few questions , had I been drinking ? ect. no breathalyzer involved . Gave me the details of the injured cyclist as he was loaded into the ambulance and sent me on my way saying I should claim off the cyclists home insurance for the damage to my passenger door.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Well he claimed John O'Groats to Perth in 2 hours 45.
Over 230 miles.
Means he claimed 85mph on some wonderfully twisty hilly roads frequented by tractors.
He is driving an AUDI ergo a sherman tanker of the first order
the plod found an ancillery fuel tank not secured in the boot, blue flashing led lights installed in the front grill, 4 radar transmitters to confuse speed cameras, and a light up LED sign in the rear window to display messages the same as a police car
plus he had deleted a lot of information and waited till 6 months after the even to advertise it something to do with the maximum period for speeding fines

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Car thief ends up in the shit
its always best to look around before having it away on your feet !!
no need for a tracker dog

When he arrived back at the police station, the male was offered a change of clothes and a shower.

It is not known if cow-poo soaked male took the officers up on their offer.

The grotty cnut.

Latest Threads