Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Twat like that goes past us at Mach 3 on a black GSXR 600, race exhaust etc etc.... Big G wants too catch him on his Busa and rip his head off. The GSXR bod rides like a complete Knut.

I think he offends G's sensible riding style, very fast, but safe.
I have heard that PU expanding foam is almost impossible to remove from an exhaust system
especially one that is more or less devoid of baffles
if they dont silence him I am nicking it, its got no alarm ( I checked)
he can have it back in weekly instalments

I have heard that PU expanding foam is almost impossible to remove from an exhaust system
especially one that is more or less devoid of baffles
if they dont silence him I am nicking it, its got no alarm ( I checked)
he can have it back in weekly instalments
Plus air intake/filters, if by any chance it's running the results are awesome :rolleyes:

oddly he has neglected to tax the machine for the last few months, that does not bode well for him
The system for reporting no tax etc works. About 6 months ago a local scrote took to noisily driving round the village a couple of times in the early hours. Checks revealed the car wasn't taxed not did it have a valid MOT, couple of local plods turn up along with a recovery truck and problem solved.

The system for reporting no tax etc works. About 6 months ago a local scrote took to noisily driving round the village a couple of times in the early hours. Checks revealed the car wasn't taxed not did it have a valid MOT, couple of local plods turn up along with a recovery truck and problem solved.
If you get the VRM, a government website check will tell you the MOT history of the vehicle and whether it’s taxed (the tax bit is a bit moot, as it dies on sale).

Most decent ones have their own GPS (mine does). Shows date time and speed. You can optionally overlay your grid position.
Most cost 30 quid, less than a sat nav

NSP

LE
On the subject of dashcam footage, many more areas are now rolling out Op Snap, partnership with local forces where dashcam footage of illegal road manoeuvres can be submitted.
A&SC have a page on their website for uploading your footage.

NSP

LE
Really? Why don't I think so?
It's not linked to the satnav. However, most dashcams these days come with their own GPS receiver built in (my front cam has one) which puts the lat/long and rate-of-change of position (i.e. speed) on the video overlay).

Thus:-

vlcsnap-2020-12-02-02h35m15s351.jpg

Last edited:
The Emperor: "Don't bother securing your shed it's foundation, all the crap you have in there keep it weighed down.

The Emperor later on: "Taadaah!! It's gone!"

"... where does this go?" "Aaaar, just chuck it in the shed ..."

There was a good scheme in NZ when I was there. Truckies could submit a dashcam video to show unsafe overtaking, a major problem on most of NZ's two lane roads. Just the overtaking segment was required.

Sounds like a shit scheme. Doesn't take into account truckies driving like cunts and pissing off those behind them.

Well done the Emperor (PBUH).

'József Szájer resigned as an MEP on Sunday after he admitted breaching Belgium's strict lockdown rules to attend a sex party, Politico reported. Police found 25 naked men at the gathering, including Szájer and a number of diplomats, according to Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure. A source in the local police told the newspaper: "We interrupted a gang bang."

'Orban's Hungarian government has curtailed LGBTQI rights since he was elected prime minister in 2010.

'The right-wing politician and ally of Orban was spotted by a local man "fleeing along the gutter," the public prosecutor's office said in a statement sent to Politico. A source close to the police investigation said officers were prompted to attend to the scene after "a legal complaint for night-time disturbance."

'Police found narcotics in Szájer's bag. However, he insisted that he had not taken drugs.'

I thought the best bit was his last statement(s):

He announced his resignation as an MEP and asked people to treat the matter as "strictly personal" to him.

"I ask everyone not to extend it to my homeland, or to my political community," he added.

Right, says the EM (PBUH) as he rolls up his wizard sleeves for round 2.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The Emperors Welsh Franchise is doing well
Justin ( hahaha) Dean Mongface Jones taking advice from the Emperor, drove like a twat in a couple of high powered cars
but given the protection of the Lord and Master, he decided to video his antics with his mobile and then post it on Facebook
after all who would know ?
who indeed
well some one from Canada spotted the moron and dobbed him in
MWAAAAH free bed and Brekky, and when you come out a Mountain bike is your only form of transport, as the insurance companies have blacklisted you

notice how he has much form for violence, agression, drug taking etc, and yet the solicitors made lots of excuses to stop him getting a custodial sentence in the past
A total and utter waste of Oxygen that our soft silly system has time and time again left free to continue his antics

1606897421603.png

From your experience it sounds like this scheme is a PR stunt rather than a practical idea. Though it does get people used to acting as unpaid police informants.

No slur to yourself intended.

Just so you know, Audis and BMWs are legally exempted from indicating, unless they feel like it, Volvos can do whatever they please and bikers are a law unto themselves.:)
Old, white, long wheel Base semi hi top, transits have priority over all these vehicles (mine did) only trumped by the rusty skip lorry. It's quite liberating to just let it happen (low speed paint swaps) if someone cuts you up in town. Obviously you must have row & pick your battles.
"you could have stopped"!!
"could have!" didn't. 3 was my final score when the water soluble ford died. Rust and dents added to its road presence.

The Emperors Welsh Franchise is doing well
Justin ( hahaha) Dean Mongface Jones taking advice from the Emperor, drove like a twat in a couple of high powered cars
but given the protection of the Lord and Master, he decided to video his antics with his mobile and then post it on Facebook
after all who would know ?
who indeed
well some one from Canada spotted the moron and dobbed him in
MWAAAAH free bed and Brekky, and when you come out a Mountain bike is your only form of transport, as the insurance companies have blacklisted you

notice how he has much form for violence, agression, drug taking etc, and yet the solicitors made lots of excuses to stop him getting a custodial sentence in the past
A total and utter waste of Oxygen that our soft silly system has time and time again left free to continue his antics

View attachment 525523
Judging by his list of previous, that will not be his last stunt. Minor details like no licence or insurance won't stop him from having another go. Unfortunately it's too late for Darwin to kick in as he has already re-produced, however a fatal accident involving just himself would be very welcome.
Next please.

The Emperor: "Don't bother securing your shed it's foundation, all the crap you have in there keep it weighed down.

The Emperor later on: "Taadaah!! It's gone!"

The shape of the roof didn't help any, it's shaped like the top surface of a wing and therefore produced lift. The laws of aerodynamics work! EM must have been involved in the design as well.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Most decent ones have their own GPS (mine does). Shows date time and speed. You can optionally overlay your grid position.

my £20 one (and many like it) doesn't. however it does capture the HUD showing speed and the sat nav screen that pops up in the middle of the dashboard

It's not linked to the satnav. However, most dashcams these days come with their own GPS receiver built in (my front cam has one) which puts the lat/long and rate-of-change of position (i.e. speed) on the video overlay).

Thus:-

View attachment 525500
This is the sort of thing theyput up on their Twitter feed. Interestingly enough I know that stretch of road and have put two clips of people doing exactly the same in.