Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

And another copper being a dick. Met as well FFS!

Looks like the 'quota' is now diffy 1 x ethnic.

It is not the first time Mahmood has been hauled before the courts for a criminal offence during his time as a cop.

Two years ago he was ordered to do 200 hours of community service after assaulting a man at a crime scene in Lower Clapton.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
It is not the first time Mahmood has been hauled before the courts for a criminal offence during his time as a cop.

Two years ago he was ordered to do 200 hours of community service after assaulting a man at a crime scene in Lower Clapton.
Obviously bringing third world standards with him from the ancestral territory...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
To go back to these 'sovereign citizen' chappies. There are number of clips where doggies were used (to great effect!) to encourage the citizen to exit the vee-hickle.

This is a random one for your delight and delectation!

Furry missile obviously loves his job. Can't blame him. Making toilets squeal is loads of fun.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Buckingham Palace worker takes the Emperors advice
Go on Son see all those Medals, no bugger will miss them
flog them and raise some dosh
oh use Ebay
no one will notice a few medals and signed pictures
Mwaaaah

the silly poofs facebook page
oddly nothing offered for sale there

I did type in Stolen Royal Household Items, but they seem to have removed them !!!

1606793700077.png

Last edited:
oh use Ebay
Mwaaaah

I did type in Stolen Royal Household Items, but they seem to have removed them !!!

View attachment 525223
I would call him a canto of the highest order.

The thieving canto.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
oh use Ebay
Mwaaaah

View attachment 525223

Is Adamo Canto a good solid Yorkshire name?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems that Morgan bloke is one of life's layabouts expecting everyone else to pay for his wrongdoing.
He said: “On May 9 I attended a peaceful protest in St James’ Park London to oppose the lockdown measures that have been imposed on the people of this nation. I was arrested for breaching coronavirus legislation.
This [has] now given me the pleasure and honour on the behalf of YOU the people to challenge my arrest on the basis the lockdown was unlawful.”
He added: “We are passionate to deliver a victory WIN and nothing less.”

How does it go? 'Not in my name!' I expect he'll manage to drag himself out of his sickbed to go get his salary benefits.

I expect he'll manage to drag himself out of his sickbed to go get his salary benefits.
They don't sign on if they are sick, lame or lazy, it just gets paid into their bank account monthly. I don't know about actual jobseekers and how it works for them.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bovvy, Dip'n'dazzle.

There was a "Dip 'n' Dazzle" in Sennelager too.

not a pro, but a gifted and enthusiastic amateur

Greed pure and simple. I suspect like you, not the first time, which might well have been why he got caught.
The vast majority of coppers are honest. You can put a 50p piece on a desk at work and it will still be there in a week (by contrast a biro will vanish in an instant) and the honesty system round the brew fund and tuck shop work well (unless you have CID in the building. They are right dodgy geezers).

On the subject of dashcam footage, many more areas are now rolling out Op Snap, partnership with local forces where dashcam footage of illegal road manoeuvres can be submitted.

EM may have suggested to the woman in front of me the other day didn’t need to follow the no right turn signs or road markings, but a fixed penalty notice might assist her decision making in the future!

Chef

LE
The vast majority of coppers are honest. You can put a 50p piece on a desk at work and it will still be there in a week (by contrast a biro will vanish in an instant) and the honesty system round the brew fund and tuck shop work well (unless you have CID in the building. They are right dodgy geezers).

On the subject of dashcam footage, many more areas are now rolling out Op Snap, partnership with local forces where dashcam footage of illegal road manoeuvres can be submitted.

EM may have suggested to the woman in front of me the other day didn’t need to follow the no right turn signs or road markings, but a fixed penalty notice might assist her decision making in the future!

I know it's for the greater good and all law breakers should be punished to the letter of the law but Op snap makes me feel uneasy. Will the accuser be named or will this be anonymous?

It also suggests there aren't enough coppers about and this is policing on the cheap.

Latest Threads