Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

And another copper being a dick. Met as well FFS!

Looks like the 'quota' is now diffy 1 x ethnic.

And yet another PC being a dick, this time with his dick...

PC had sex with woman in Launceston police station toilet

First prize for being a dick with his dick looks as though it’ll be an all expenses paid holiday for one in a luxurious HMP Hotels suite.

Judge Timothy Rose told Wilson he was likely to be sent straight to jail when he returned for sentencing in January.
"Obviously, the court will consider other options but I don't want to mislead you. You must come back realising that prison is very high on the agenda," he said.

Doughnuts, money laundering and shagging in the nick... what’s next?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He invited the woman to have have sex in a disabled toilet by text, BY TEXT!, and she did!!!

Good drills one could argue.
While is understand the misconduct in public office, I am not sure that this is a jailing offence, which the beak has indicated. Serious charge yes, but to send someone to jail for this seems to be a bit OTT. In my view of course.

Kirkz

LE
The emperor has been visiting his friend Vladimir in Moscow but was bored and decided to go chat to a local. Told him that he didn't think that the plastic cup of alcohol he had was very strong and he should test it by seeing if it would catch alight:

The emperor has been visiting his friend Vladimir in Moscow but was bored and decided to go chat to a local. Told him that he didn't think that the plastic cup of alcohol he had was very strong and he should test it by seeing if it would catch alight:

That's going to really hurt once he sobers up.

While is understand the misconduct in public office, I am not sure that this is a jailing offence, which the beak has indicated. Serious charge yes, but to send someone to jail for this seems to be a bit OTT. In my view of course.
What the article isn’t telling us is that the shaggee was actually the the judge’s wife/daughter/sister/mum.

PC Shagger is getting orf very lightly...

1606512816961.png

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs

In Russia you don't get the vodka , the vodka gets you .

Also, what kind of rancid cow agrees to have sex with a stranger, in a toilet, after an invitation by sex. I doubt she could have been anything worth having.

If I’m mistaken and she is, we should be shown photos, and her address, and phone number.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Drive around in a cop car wearing your uniform and nick money off drug dealers
what could possibly go wrong
PC Mahmood ??

Also, what kind of rancid cow agrees to have sex with a stranger, in a toilet, after an invitation by sex. I doubt she could have been anything worth having.

If I’m mistaken and she is, we should be shown photos, and her address, and phone number.
Let's see ,,,,,BAOR,,,,,,,Nato Lil, Layby Lil, Blackfoot Sue, Road Map Eyes etc etc.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Bovvy, Dip'n'dazzle.
The lady at Bordon, believed to be the mother of our very own Modern Military Mother ? Bordon Pat?

The punishment fits the crime. He wants sex in a jail toilet, he will be getting plenty of that now.

Latest Threads