Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Friday and Saturday nights in the Cowgate in Edinburgh in the 2000s the phrase of choice from the Home Counties, public school educated student was “I pay your wages”

Usually ended in a high pitched shreik before the end of the sentence was completed.

My missus (ex Met Copper) used to get that line ‘I pay your wages’.

Her and her oppo’s response was ‘yeah, and we pay your benefits’.

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
My missus (ex Met Copper) used to get that line ‘I pay your wages’.

Her and her oppo’s response was ‘yeah, and we pay your benefits’.

I heard a paramedic reply to the “I pay your wages” comment with:

“Well, my overtime was wrong last month. Can you sort it? And I haven’t had a pay rise for three years.”

To go back to these 'sovereign citizen' chappies. There are number of clips where doggies were used (to great effect!) to encourage the citizen to exit the vee-hickle.

This is a random one for your delight and delectation!

This is the same incident from the police view. I like the way they very calmly barrier off the road, get the police dog and tell the guy, repeatedly, what's going to happen. I don't know why he doesn't believe them but this is only one of countless videos where they don't believe the police are going to forcibly remove them from their vehicle, often including Mr Sparkie :)

This is the same incident from the police view. I like the way they very calmly barrier off the road, get the police dog and tell the guy, repeatedly, what's going to happen. I don't know why he doesn't believe them but this is only one of countless videos where they don't believe the police are going to forcibly remove them from their vehicle, often including Mr Sparkie :)

ow, OWWW, my arm hurts. Hilarious. Lucky he wasn't shot.

What is it James Bond said about coincidences, have you annoyed someone recently?
Must have run over a Chinaman or something, had some dickhead try and run me off the road this morning. I saw him put his blinker on while he was to the right and behind me before moving up directly next to me, I have no idea how he thought that was going to work.

Language warning

Last edited:
Not may be sacked, but has been sacked.

ETA - Already done by joshua slocum yesterday at post 21,204, apologies all.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What an amazingly stupid way to throw away a career. Tit.
Amount stolen - really minimal
Loss of integrity - really large
Stupidity level - astronomical; and probably the real, and certainly valid, reason for sacking him.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
DaManBugs caught on CCTV trying to torch a couple of cars.
How do I know it's him?
Easy, the pants are on fire:

Arsonist accidentally sets his trousers on fire while trying to torch two cars outside family home
1606470030239.png

He then begins to pour petrol over the top of vehicle before setting it alight.

However just seconds later, the suspect is seen running away from the house with his trousers on fire.

Another man wearing a long cloak was spotted leaving the scene of the incident in a puff of purple smoke.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
And another copper being a dick. Met as well FFS!

Looks like the 'quota' is now diffy 1 x ethnic.

How corrupt a cop in Hackney do you have to be to be booted out for corruption? He must be at least Deity-Tier in skill level.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Must have run over a Chinaman or something, had some ******** try and run me off the road this morning. I saw him put his blinker on while he was to the right and behind me before moving up directly next to me, I have no idea how he thought that was going to work.

Language warning

Could have squeezed a few more fucks in there !!

Latest Threads