Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Go on lad, you're a supreme athlete with top reflexes, you even look a bit like Lewis Hamilton, never mind that you're in a big, tall 4x4 on off-road tyres, fling it round that bend...give it some welly, even though you're in the wrong lane and going too fast, 600bhp is no bother to you...

EXCLUSIVE: Terrifying moment young Arsenal star Joe Willock, 21, loses control of his £140,000 Mercedes G-Wagon, cutting across THREE lanes then clipping a crash barrier on the M25 and ending up in bushes

View attachment 523947

A bloke in a purple cloak was seen disappearing into the bushes shortly afterwards, chuckling
Just how is (was) that wagon worth £140,000?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Before you even start blinging one up:

1606410008641.png

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
It's probably on here but an update
I suspect the smell of sulphur drifted about the court
I am wondering if this was not the first time
I am sure it happens occasionaly and people get away with it by accident
but i can smell something fishy
he is on a good wage as well, so money should not be a problem

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Greed pure and simple. I suspect like you, not the first time, which might well have been why he got caught.

Go on lad, you're a supreme athlete with top reflexes, you even look a bit like Lewis Hamilton, never mind that you're in a big, tall 4x4 on off-road tyres, fling it round that bend...give it some welly, even though you're in the wrong lane and going too fast, 600bhp is no bother to you...

EXCLUSIVE: Terrifying moment young Arsenal star Joe Willock, 21, loses control of his £140,000 Mercedes G-Wagon, cutting across THREE lanes then clipping a crash barrier on the M25 and ending up in bushes

View attachment 523947

A bloke in a purple cloak was seen disappearing into the bushes shortly afterwards, chuckling

This pleases me - hopefully, his monogrammed silk grundies will have been soiled beyond economical repair.

If there's one minor observation it would be that neither he (nor the cod-lipped crack hooer that was undoubtedly sat beside him) suffered any physical hurt.

A missed opportunity, I reckon . . .

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
This pleases me - hopefully, his monogrammed silk grundies will have been soiled beyond economical repair.

If there's one minor observation it would be that neither he (nor the cod-lipped crack hooer that was undoubtedly sat beside him) suffered any physical hurt.

A missed opportunity, I reckon . . .
Shame that at the moment of impact her teeth didn't reflexively clamp shut and dismember him, for the good and benefit of Darwinism.

I may or may not have had the ability to print any barcode that Sainsbury used and I may or may not have abused that. ;)

I have never worked for that company.

Having the correct stock and the correct printer and the end users software makes it look a little bit authentic.

Last edited:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I may or may not have had the ability to print any barcode that Sainsbury used and I may or may not have abused that. ;)

I have never worked for that company.
Did you ever manufacture Newcastle United barcodes replica shirts for a fiver, but priced at £50?

wheel

LE

View attachment 523947

So the Daily Heil says in main heading he is on £50K a week the a couple of lines lower £20k a week. Emperor in the news room ?.

So the Daily Heil says in main heading he is on £50K a week the a couple of lines lower £20k a week. Emperor in the news room ?.
Imagine my surprise finding out he's a non-driver of colour.

To go back to these 'sovereign citizen' chappies. There are number of clips where doggies were used (to great effect!) to encourage the citizen to exit the vee-hickle.

This is a random one for your delight and delectation!

jmb3296

War Hero
Was the phrase "I know my rights" used at any point? Surefire indicator of a gobby bellend.

Friday and Saturday nights in the Cowgate in Edinburgh in the 2000s the phrase of choice from the Home Counties, public school educated student was “I pay your wages”

Usually ended in a high pitched shreik before the end of the sentence was completed.

To go back to these 'sovereign citizen' chappies. There are number of clips where doggies were used (to great effect!) to encourage the citizen to exit the vee-hickle.

This is a random one for your delight and delectation!

My favourite but the version I saw had the driver’s view of the land shark being launched through the drivers window.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Perhaps he took a cut in wages to help the club out in these hard times .

Then again perhaps not .

Latest Threads