Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Bulgarian Bint: " I vonder how I can make myself really attractive to men"

A faint hiss and a purpled robed individual that is oozing confidence appears behind her, a faint whiff of sulphur and brimstone wafts past.

EM: "blow your lips up so they look like a parrot fish on steroids and men will throw themselves at your feet."

BB: "Ah yes, you magnificence I can see the wisdom in your words, I vill do it post haste."

EM: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.."

A faint hiss and a purpled robed individual that is oozing confidence appears behind her, a faint whiff of sulphur and brimstone wafts past.

EM: "blow your lips up so they look like a parrot fish on steroids and men will throw themselves at your feet."

BB: "Ah yes, you magnificence I can see the wisdom in your words, I vill do it post haste."

Ffs, she looked alright until she royally fucked her face up.
Mick Jagger walt!

Why has she had a cows anus transplanted onto her face ?

facepalm.gif

I will volunteer to fcuk its face conventionally first and then punch fcuk its face once the dopamine wears off.

N

Guessing those emails she got were from admiring female baboons.

Currently sitting in Sumburgh departures having left the hire car as instructed, anywhere in car park, unlocked, with keys in sun visor!
Visited Orkney on business met at airport, handed car keys and asked to call at garage next day to complete paper work, insurance etc

me "wait aren't you worried I'll **** off and prang it?"
Answer "where the **** do you think you are going to be able to go, call at the garage tomorrow, sign for it then and stop being a dick,
When you are finished, park it up at the airport and leave it with the keys under the sun visor"

Good point well made.

Visited Orkney on business met at airport, handed car keys and asked to call at garage next day to complete paper work, insurance etc

me "wait aren't you worried I'll **** off and prang it?"
Answer "where the **** do you think you are going to be able to go, call at the garage tomorrow, sign for it then and stop being a dick,
When you are finished, park it up at the airport and leave it with the keys under the sun visor"

Good point well made.

A few years ago Mrs F came off ferry in Orkney, picked up hire car, left on pier, keys in visor, left it a few days later in same state, never met anyone from the hire folk