Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Thick Northern Tart: I want to keep my hair salon open.

EM(PBUH): Stick a poster in your window saying 'I do not consent to being closed, my business stands under common law'. You'll be fine, the council will let you stay open.

TNT: Great idea, Your Eminence. So you reckon this will do and I'll be bullet proof?

EM: Perfick! *puff of purple smoke*

Common law.jpg

Thick Northern Tart: I want to keep my hair salon open.

EM(PBUH): Stick a poster in your window saying 'I do not consent to being closed, my business stands under common law'. You'll be fine, the council will let you stay open.

TNT: Great idea, Your Eminence. So you reckon this will do and I'll be bullet proof?

EM: Perfick! *puff of purple smoke*

View attachment 523348

See this on You Tube videos a lot, was a yank thing but its spreading "I do not consent" when being arrested. The cops really take that on board. Common Law is another one. Living person, basically they're saying that the law doesn't apply to them :) I loved the Reference to the Magna Carta because that obviously hasn't changed in the centuries since it was written :)

See this on You Tube videos a lot, was a yank thing but its spreading "I do not consent" when being arrested. The cops really take that on board. Common Law is another one. Living person, basically they're saying that the law doesn't apply to them :) I loved the Reference to the Magna Carta because that obviously hasn't changed in the centuries since it was written :)
In the USA they seem to like calling themselves 'Sovereign Citizens' thinking that they can make their own laws up and ignore everyone else's. As you say, loads of vids on YouTube of them being handed their arses on a plate. The thing seems to have spread to the UK, though they seem not to use the 'Sovereign Citizen' bollocks as much.

In the USA they seem to like calling themselves 'Sovereign Citizens' thinking that they can make their own laws up and ignore everyone else's. As you say, loads of vids on YouTube of them being handed their arses on a plate. The thing seems to have spread to the UK, though they seem not to use the 'Sovereign Citizen' bollocks as much.
Its got to Australia as well. All the 'right to travel' nonsense and "I'm not driving I'm travelling in my private conveyance". Also not opening their windows, because that piece of glass is obviously armoured and the police couldn't possibly smash it and, as they say "forcibly remove you from the vehicle" :) Often accompanied by a blast from Mr Sparky :)

Apologies for the thread drift, but if anybody hasn't come across any of this sovereign citizen fuckwittery before here's a prime example. For more brain dead examples just put sovereign citizen into the search bar of YT.

Mum celebrates Diwali by burning her flat down !!!
then wants people to give money to replace her stuff that was not insured ??
what about daddy putting his hand in his pocket

"So we were basically celebrating my birthday and Diwali. ????

The fire wiped out a year’s worth of her university degree work, laptop and iPad which were on the desk, next to an array of makeup.

oddly my daughter when studying, kept all her work backed up on the Unis servers plus the cloud
thank god the rental accomodation was fitted with smoke detectors that work

Also her birthday so pissed/stoned

Asking for help reminds me Paderborn 2009/10 ish. Flat fire, nothing left.
By barker Bks NAAFI
No insurance.
SOS call via Sixth Sense(?) BFBS
Brand new car parked on the road outside.
Turns out hubby had left her so wife started the fire

In UK they will often refer to themselves as Freemen on the Land. We went to a house with a similar sign on the front door 'You can't come in' he shouted. We had a large lump of metal and a Search Warrant which proved otherwise.

In UK they will often refer to themselves as Freemen on the Land. We went to a house with a similar sign on the front door 'You can't come in' he shouted. We had a large lump of metal and a Search Warrant which proved otherwise.
Was the phrase "I know my rights" used at any point? Surefire indicator of a gobby bellend.

Its got to Australia as well. All the 'right to travel' nonsense and "I'm not driving I'm travelling in my private conveyance". Also not opening their windows, because that piece of glass is obviously armoured and the police couldn't possibly smash it and, as they say "forcibly remove you from the vehicle" :) Often accompanied by a blast from Mr Sparky :)
Haven't seen too many examples of it down here thank goodness.

Was the phrase "I know my rights" used at any point? Surefire indicator of a gobby bellend.
Mate of mine works in the government legal aid as a lawyer. Whenever one of his bogan clients wants to get on his high horse, the first thing my mate normally says is "Shut the fuck up and listen to me. I do the legal stuff, not you."

Last edited:
Apologies for the thread drift, but if anybody hasn't come across any of this sovereign citizen fuckwittery before here's a prime example. For more brain dead examples just put sovereign citizen into the search bar of YT.

I would have put a funny on that for number 4 alone.

Latest Threads