Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Why not make a Halloween tableaux so realistic that folk keep phoning the police

at 3 AFA we had the usual anti drink driving stuff coming up to Christmas, only someone thought it would be a good idea to take a scrapped car, add in a bit of cas sim and leave it on the new road into Talbot Barracks from STC.

despite the signs it was eventually moved thanks to being reported, several times, as an accident

at 3 AFA we had the usual anti drink driving stuff coming up to Christmas, only someone thought it would be a good idea to take a scrapped car, add in a bit of cas sim and leave it on the new road into Talbot Barracks from STC.

despite the signs it was eventually moved thanks to being reported, several times, as an accident

Not before some Kingos had stolen the wheels, I expect...

jmb3296

War Hero
E. M. Go on young producer, liven up your boring woodworking program, make it a bit edgy and get down with the yoof, why not use that lad with all those facial tattoos

Producer. Wow lots of facial tattoos that’s really cool and highly visible, that will get people talking. Do I need to ask what they mean

E.M how dare you question me and insult the fine fellow by daring to check these tattoos which no one will notice or talk about.

Sky Axes The Chop Following Investigation Into Claims Contestant Had 'Nazi Tattoos' On His Face — HuffPost UK

As pretty much all the hotels have shut down now, I'm reduced to staying in a Travelodge. Even the nearest one is 40min drive away. Anyway, I didn't realise that EM had extensive experience in bathroom design.

So what's wrong with these pictures
View attachment 461830View attachment 461831

Yes, the curtain rail ends are located directly above the edge of the shower tray, and no, the curtain doesn't reach the tray.

No wonder the floor was soaked after I'd showered.
I know it's bad form to quote your own posts but I'd thought I'd give an update:

They've taken further advice from EM (pbuh) who suggested a very simple solution, just buy longer shower curtains.

Yes they have. They're about a foot too long which means you can tuck them inside the shower tray but they fold at the bottom right over the shower drain and block it. No fucking wonder the tray overflows and the floor is soaked - again.

They used to do that regularly in Collingrad (HMS Collingwood) which had a long, straight road down to the main gate. The 'accident' was left at the roadside with helpful and advisory signs around it.

NSP

LE
Hmmm, Plod is fearless when harassing pissed up half stoned half wits. When he needs to face up to mental Muslim savages and other BAME he either gets on his knees or runs away.
Not to mention just looking the other way when it involves pikeys.

Another Uni, another party. ,another one caught by EM

Thing is, it’ll be the bastard students moaning like fuck when they can’t go home to their family at Christmas ‘Cus big bad Boris & his Tory henchmen have cancelled Christmas’ type bleating & it’s all their own doing.
Shitheads.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thing is, it’ll be the bastard students moaning like **** when they can’t go home to their family at Christmas ‘Cus big bad Boris & his Tory henchmen have cancelled Christmas’ type bleating & it’s all their own doing.
Shitheads.
And these are the people who are going to be spending a lifetime, along with their children, paying off the cost of it all. I'll not be here to see it, but I'd love to know how many future generations they're fùcking over with their thoughtless actions.

Kirkz

LE
It's all the oldies fault for voting leave.

Latest Threads