Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

anglo

LE
EM, Go on nobody will see you,

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin is suspended for 'masturbating during a New Yorker ele Jeffrey Toobin, 60, has been suspended by the New Yorker magazine after he exposed himself during a work Zoom call last week

He was on the video call with staffers from the New Yorker magazine and WNYC radio at the time
Has also taken leave of absence from CNN for whom he works as a legal analyst
Toobin has since apologized to his family and co-workers, calling the incident an 'embarrassingly stupid mistake'
He said he believed he was off-camera and on mute at the time
Toobin made an appearance on CNN on Saturday where he is a chief legal analyst for the network
CNN has since said that Toobin had asked for some personal time off ction simulation Zoom call' and claims 'I thought no one could see me'

EM, Go on nobody will see you,

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin is suspended for 'masturbating during a New Yorker ele Jeffrey Toobin, 60, has been suspended by the New Yorker magazine after he exposed himself during a work Zoom call last week

He was on the video call with staffers from the New Yorker magazine and WNYC radio at the time
Has also taken leave of absence from CNN for whom he works as a legal analyst
Toobin has since apologized to his family and co-workers, calling the incident an 'embarrassingly stupid mistake'
He said he believed he was off-camera and on mute at the time
Toobin made an appearance on CNN on Saturday where he is a chief legal analyst for the network
CNN has since said that Toobin had asked for some personal time off ction simulation Zoom call' and claims 'I thought no one could see me'

WTF.....

Any discerning masturbator would tell you that it's best to have a grot laptop separate to the one you use for work. Allows you to furiously pull the head off it with peace of mind.

This was from last year, search showed nothing

Woman takes a selfie with a tethered goat, she was within the tether radius thinking goat wouldn't headbutt her

Donch'a just love it when they predetermine their fate ... unfortunately ithe dozy hooer has probably already added to the gene pool.

Go on my son, a bucket of instant sunshine is just what you need to re-heat those chicken wings: Royal Navy officer in charge of nuclear sub 'sent home drunk'

Oh and just pull your uniform over the top of the Hawaiian shirt / shorts combo, you'll be back on board quicker.

The guy in the T-shirt and Hawaiian shorts?

The skipper - gen dit!
Skipper PB at BBQ.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
WTF.....

Any discerning masturbator would tell you that it's best to have a grot laptop separate to the one you use for work. Allows you to furiously pull the head off it with peace of mind.

I may have been working for a very large and prestigious local authority on the border of surrey and london some years ago where the deputy mayor allegedly couldn't stay off eastern european bongo sites. our boss got so p1ssed off with having to have us rebuild his virus ridden laptop on a fortnightly basis, she had a purchase order put in for a second laptop for him - on the strict basis he used that and nothing else for his 'rhythm' web pages and didn't let it get anywhere near the network. ah well. RHIP or what??

I may have been working for a very large and prestigious local authority on the border of surrey and london some years ago where the deputy mayor allegedly couldn't stay off eastern european bongo sites. our boss got so p1ssed off with having to have us rebuild his virus ridden laptop on a fortnightly basis, she had a purchase order put in for a second laptop for him - on the strict basis he used that and nothing else for his 'rhythm' web pages and didn't let it get anywhere near the network. ah well. RHIP or what??
WHIP?

Latest Threads