Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Ye Blud
lets race the Lambo, its a Roller whats the worse that can happen
( any bets on the demographic of the drivers )

some of the comments on here are well funny

Gail Brennan added: "You don't see too many of them driving around the Black Country, something smells fishy here."

Gail Brennan added: "You don't see too many of them driving around the Black Country, something smells fishy here."

Not true, there rare small enclaves where the cars are of the very nickable variety, I have seen a few tesla's, many top end jags, and a few Ferraris, and one bloke drives about in a black rolls. 3/4 mile from me there a £1 million pound houses. ( In london £2-3M) my lad drives about in a top end Audi. ( Bought and paid for)
Walsall is no better or worse than any other midland town, very industrialised, many council estates, and far more private homes than you would find per mile than in the big City's.

There are 400 homes in my street, only 30-40 are council. Semi rural out on the fringes of a large village on the south Staffordshire-west mids border. Used as a rat run to the M54-M6.

wheel

LE
Not true, there rare small enclaves where the cars are of the very nickable variety, I have seen a few tesla's, many top end jags, and a few Ferraris, and one bloke drives about in a black rolls. 3/4 mile from me there a £1 million pound houses. ( In london £2-3M) my lad drives about in a top end Audi. ( Bought and paid for)
Walsall is no better or worse than any other midland town, very industrialised, many council estates, and far more private homes than you would find per mile than in the big City's.

There are 400 homes in my street, only 30-40 are council. Semi rural out on the fringes of a large village on the south Staffordshire-west mids border. Used as a rat run to the M54-M6.
Jags and Audis are not in the same league as Rollers and Lambos. You Mong

They even had what looks remarkably like a fire blanket on the wall, complete with handy pull down tab. EM is a naughty little tinker
That bright red thing? Not very obvious, besides which neither of them had the Fire Fighting Star.

EM "Keep the gym open, advertise on social media that you intend to keep your gym open, it's only a fucking pandemic ffs"

Nick Whitcombe "What a good idea EM"

later on

The Fuzz "Close your gym"

Later that same day..

The Fuzz "you have not closed the gym, that'll be a grand sunshine"

EM "Keep the gym open, advertise on social media that you intend to keep your gym open, it's only a ******* pandemic ffs"

later on

Later that same day..

He should have been a politician. Political officers are exempted comrades..

Tool

LE
H. Mongness: "Go in, girls, throw a party. You're students and Norfolk Police are understaffed. No-one will notice."
GirlieStudents: "Good idea, Your Mongness. 30 people? Pah."
NorPol: "£10k each, please."
H. Mongness:"Mwhahahahah. Too easy."

EM "Keep the gym open, advertise on social media that you intend to keep your gym open, it's only a ******* pandemic ffs"

later on

Later that same day..

He was interviewed on TV saying that he was going to stay open. He's good at lifting heavy weights...

H. Mongness: "Go in, girls, throw a party. You're students and Norfolk Police are understaffed. No-one will notice."
GirlieStudents: "Good idea, Your Mongness. 30 people? Pah."
NorPol: "£10k each, please."
H. Mongness:"Mwhahahahah. Too easy."

already mentioned on here, but funny enough to post again!

later on

Later that same day..

It’s not so mongy methinks.

Stays open.

Gets fined a grand.

Launches ‘gofundme’ campaign to cover costs.

Rakes in £24 k from angry scousers.

£23k clear profit.

received_2409800792659054.jpeg

Shouldn't this post be in ''Following through sport of kings thread''?

ches

LE
It’s not so mongy methinks.

Stays open.

Gets fined a grand.

Launches ‘gofundme’ campaign to cover costs.

Rakes in £24 k from angry scousers.

£23k clear profit.

Thread drift. Tbf, the bloke is getting a lot of support & there are at least 3 other gyms here on the Wirral are doing the same. It takes the piss when gyms & sports clubs within Tier 3 lockdown areas in Lancs have been allowed to stay open, when those in the greater Liverpool area have to close.
The bloke in question did his research on infection rates in gyms & sports clubs compared to hospitality facilities & he has a bloody good point.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
They even had what looks remarkably like a fire blanket on the wall, complete with handy pull down tab. EM is a naughty little tinker

if that's a mcdonalds or similar (which I suspect so looking at the uniforms) there should be an ansul system built in to all the major appliances like that. as for pouring water on it... **winces** EM or not, I hope they got out ok.

Latest Threads