Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Send them home. Don't refund their fees. No degree for you three.
I rather suspect that if the students get to go home for Christmas, large numbers of them won't be coming back. Many of them can do their course from home, just like at the Open University. I don't see why students should expose themselves and others to covid just to keep university and landlords coffers full.

theinventor

Old-Salt
I rather suspect that if the students get to go home for Christmas, large numbers of them won't be coming back. Many of them can do their course from home, just like at the Open University. I don't see why students should expose themselves and others to covid just to keep university and landlords coffers full.
Uni and landlords' coffers are already filled, you don't get much (if anything) back by studying from home. Rents already paid.
And, speaking as a parent, I'd rather they were there looking after themselves than constantly emptying my fridge!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone who deals with cats deserves to go to heaven

That tune (and words) was one of the in things in the jazz clubs during the '50s

Is it the; "Amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest companies and after learning their trade move into exciting, rewarding, fast moving and challenging management positions"?
In other words we encourage you to open a franchise and pay us LOTS of money.

I love the way the emperor encouraged them to watch the fire before telling one of them to pour some water on it:

my work laptop won't open the video as it falls into the violence category!

my work laptop won't open the video as it falls into the violence category!
The boiling fat with the flames coming off it does violently explode upon application of some water. Who'd have thunk it!

The boiling fat with the flames coming off it does violently explode upon application of some water. Who'd have thunk it!

I was going to show it to todays course delegates, just to lighten the mood. I'll have to download it on my own laptop, transfer it to this one on a memory stick,

I was going to show it to todays course delegates, just to lighten the mood. I'll have to download it on my own laptop, transfer it to this one on a memory stick,
Remember to say the obligatory "don't try this at home kids".

Remember to say the obligatory "don't try this at home kids".

They are in Germany, what they do in their homes is unlikely to have any impact on me.

EM told me so.

Is it the; "Amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest companies and after learning their trade move into exciting, rewarding, fast moving and challenging management positions"?
That sounds very much to me like they have a high turnover of management positions = they're a shit employer.

Ye Blud
lets race the Lambo, its a Roller whats the worse that can happen
( any bets on the demographic of the drivers )

some of the comments on here are well funny

No prizes for guessing the demographic...

Latest Threads