Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

My sisters initials are KK, luckily she doesn't have a middle name.
So are your brother's, does he have a middle name?

The question was asked a day or two ago are there any dangerous breeds of cattle./ cow.
There are definatly dangerous breeds when it comes to bulls, and the target indicator is black and white.
Thankfully not common but a Holstein or Frisian bullock which has had its balls left on can be a dangerous animal indeed.
In the ancient past (millenia to 60 years ago) farms kept or borrowed their own bull. Therefore along with siring meat and milk producers ,having a bull that had a biddable docile temperament so as not to kill the farmer or his family on a regular basis Was a desirable trait selected for.
However since the war the relentless selection for only milk maximisation regardless of temprememt has resulted ( particularily in Holsteins) in bulls that are so lairy to handle that the AI ( artificial insemination) bull Centers have very special handling facilities to keep staff safe.
indeed it is the process of AI that has meant that temperament could be ignored in selection as the farmer need never see the bull.
leave the nuts on a calf however and when it’s weaned off mother you have an animal with a very short fuse.

EM "you see that bird over there?"
bus company employee "yup"
EM "good looking, eh? wouldn't it be great if you could find some way of getting in touch with her"
bus company employee "the track and trace info will do it, I'll even mention that I shouldn't do this"
EM "you silly twisted little boy"
EX bus company employee "bugger"

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The question was asked a day or two ago are there any dangerous breeds of cattle./ cow.
There are definatly dangerous breeds when it comes to bulls, and the target indicator is black and white.
Thankfully not common but a Holstein or Frisian bullock which has had its balls left on can be a dangerous animal indeed.
In the ancient past (millenia to 60 years ago) farms kept or borrowed their own bull. Therefore along with siring meat and milk producers ,having a bull that had a biddable docile temperament so as not to kill the farmer or his family on a regular basis Was a desirable trait selected for.
However since the war the relentless selection for only milk maximisation regardless of temprememt has resulted ( particularily in Holsteins) in bulls that are so lairy to handle that the AI ( artificial insemination) bull Centers have very special handling facilities to keep staff safe.
indeed it is the process of AI that has meant that temperament could be ignored in selection as the farmer need never see the bull.
leave the nuts on a calf however and when it’s weaned off mother you have an animal with a very short fuse.
Bugsy was a farmer? Farmers and their families were were killed on a regular basis???

Kirkz

LE

NSP

LE
That must be wan helluva arrse, to manage a Bull's toddger.
Well, if @stacker1 is to be believed then it was well-reamed and eased by his father (Bugsy's, not Stackers. As far as I know...) so taking a bull shouldn't bother him overly.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
EM "you see that bird over there?"
bus company employee "yup"
EM "good looking, eh? wouldn't it be great if you could find some way of getting in touch with her"
bus company employee "the track and trace info will do it, I'll even mention that I shouldn't do this"
EM "you silly twisted little boy"
EX bus company employee "bugger"

Allegedly the lass's name is now a popular search on Facebook!

An anecdote that supports your theory, my father & uncle grew up on a farm in the North Riding pre WW2, their Sunday afternoon job was to take the bull for a walk up and down the road, however if my grandfather caught them riding the bull instead of leading it they were in deep trouble.

My sisters initials are KK, luckily she doesn't have a middle name.

I recall that, in the late 70s, a gleaming Range Rover with the index no. NF 1 was thoroughly trashed by anti-fascists believing it to belong to a "high-ranking" (according to the Daily Mirror) member of the National Front.
One *Nigel Foster in a state of high dudgeon at the condition of his formerly shiny pride & joy.

* I don't recall the precise name of the owner, used for illustrative purposes only.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FF, I shall just walk along the road to the pier this lunchtime, it will be good to get a break from work.
EM, the pier, you have an extra few minutes, you should head up into the woods.
FF, it's raining and I don't have boots.
EM, you have climbed many hills and mountains over the years, are you really telling me that you fear a bit of mud.

And so a wee while later I returned having to walk through the entire length of the village and into the health centre
received_2409800792659054.jpeg
received_804359103658649.jpeg

"Oooo, I dinna feel well hen, ye ken. Mebbe I should stay at home?"
"Hoots Morag, away with you now to London to represent your constituents."
"Och aye, right ye are big man, I'm awaa fer the train the noo."

Londo

LE

Beyond stupid... Is there a word for that ?

jmb3296

War Hero
Let’s go and see the Harry Potter steam train. No need to check the timetable, we all know when the steam train is coming through

If you listen carefully to the embedded video clip and understand the west coast dialect you will hear someone singing the praises of the emperor.

NSP

LE

Oops...

2020-10-01_22-15-55.jpg

Latest Threads