Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
If you are in a field with cows with dogs and the cows get restless, get as far away from the dog as soon as possible in the direction of the nearest fence and hurdle it.
dont worry if you have never jumped more than an inch in the last forty years, you will manage it no bother.

if the cows have calves it is much worse, don’t get between the cow and the calf it rarely ends well.

if you took dogs into a field of cows with calves you have pushed your luck well beyond where you can reasonably expect it to hold. If you survive it will be a learning experience For you. If the dog survived as well you have been exceptionally fortunate.

calves can be well hidden even in fairly short grass and cows can move bloody fast.
I've trotted this one out before, but it is still relevant as ever.

Mike Barton

On ROPS
On ROPs

A funny read, but I wondered what "a very un-British profanity" was. Is there such a thing as a profanity that has not at some time been expressed, probably as every third word (and loudly and perhaps in song), by a British person, and a soldier at that?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

received_351237316227117.jpeg

This cute wee fellow lives near to us.

In same field as his folks.
received_322486489031160.jpeg

Sexton Blake

War Hero
EM - Hey Alisha, you are so down with the kids and right on. Why not wear this great piece of tat next time you are on TV. What could possibly go wrong.

Alisha - Thanks EM, timing is everything.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
EM - Hey Alisha, you are so down with the kids and right on. Why not wear this great piece of tat next time you are on TV. What could possibly go wrong.

Alisha - Thanks EM, timing is everything.

It obviously will not be received as a complaint if the BBC is anything to go by because it is about BLM.

I'm looking forward to the overwhelming support given to the first Karen to wear a necklace with the letters "KKK" as an invitation for people to "educate themselves" because this is a "conversation we need to have".

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
I'm looking forward to the overwhelming support given to the first Karen to wear a necklace with the letters "KKK" as an invitation for people to "educate themselves" because this is a "conversation we need to have".
My sisters initials are KK, luckily she doesn't have a middle name.

Latest Threads