The Emperor Mong. He moves among us

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Oct 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Every now and then a news story appears that falls between Fire Up The Outrage Bus and Call the Darwin Awards, but that is just too fucking funny to miss.

For those of you who are poor and who cannot click through at work, heres the latest triumph for the mighty Emperor Mong.

Alfredo Sanchez works in HMV and has run up massive credit card debts. So his wife goes to Equador and fakes his death and cremation returning with his death certificate. They collect £1.25million in insurance and fly off to a new life in Australia. Free and clear with £1.25m in their sky.

Then HMV notice something a tad strange. A dead mans staff discount card is being used in Oz. So they call the rozzers to report this supernatural event. The rozzers do some digging and find the dead mans fingerprints all over his own death certificate. She gets nicked when returning to the UK for a wedding (2 years in jail). Alfredo has not been seen recently at the tattoo parlour he opened in Sydney.

Brit who 'faked his own death for £1.25 million insurance' found in Sydney - Telegraph

Nice one, Emperor.

• Like Like x 4
  2. 'But far from being dead, it has been alleged that Mr Sanchez was in Australia'

To be fair, it can be hard to tell the difference at times.

• Like Like x 6

3. IIRC, this was in the news in England a few weeks back?

Even with the million plus quid insurance scam they still wanted to save a penny by using a store discount card?......what pair of disgustingly greedy tightfisted b*stards.

Greed/Envy and/or uncontrolled jealousy can cause anyone to become a feckwit. ...as I often mentioned to my now ex wife.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The Great Mong must still be patting himself on the back over that one.

Crime is hard when you're very stupid.

• Like Like x 1
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Your tough stance on immigration working well then.

Occupation "Dead"
    "In you come cobber"

• Like Like x 5
  6. I thought we had to call him Lord Monzies these days?

7. What tough stance? Have you seen some of the fucking gronks that are arriving here?

8. Wouldn't that be pronounced 'Mung'?

9. A F*ckwit, like a dirty dog, always comes back to sniff its own mess.... criminals occasionally do the same.... which reminds me, I had better return those bath robes I nicked from Caesars Palace in Vegas.... Hmmm someone told me Caesar's palace was demolished.... ???

Please, your honor.... I've never been to Vegas......!!

10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

But give the Emperor Mong credit for a sense of humour. Only EM could have come up with this.

Transgender lesbians who fathered five children between them tie the knot | Mail Online

I bow before his genius....

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 2
  11. I must admit, the prices at some restaurants have made me think my shit had better be gold...

12. I thought it was a golden idea. Glass half full, see?