The Emeror Mong Strikes again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bjw824, Apr 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Are you sure we do not need to call in a demolition expert to take down this chimney, o mighty emperor?"
    "Have faith my little one. Just attach a cable from the top of the chimney to the rear towing hook of your tipper, engage crawler gear and pull. You will save your boss bags of cash and he will verily be pleased with your mighty work. He will bestow many praises and bonuses upon your dutiful head as you will have saved him large amounts of euros."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=177_1207919675

2. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FAN-FCUKIN-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

3. The last clip, if real is bleedin quality.
    Oh Emporer I bow to your wisdom

4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

This morning the Emporer Mong told me that the best idea for trimming nose hair was a pair of 8 inch office scissors.

Thank you for your advice oh mighty one. Can you tell me how to get blood out of a shirt?

5. i just had the office scissors in hand for same job ....might rethink

you wont get me this time mong

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

A while back, the Emperor whispered in my ear that the ideal implement for cutting a sprig of parsley was my newly-acquired meat cleaver...

As I was on my way to hospital, I wondered idly if anyone wandered into the kitchen in the Mess accom and ate the carefully-prepared meal that was sitting there - and whether they enjoyed the added fingertip.

7. Looks like it lands on top of a Beemer as well - bonus!