The Emcon and Ukraine Sweary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main Ukraine thread is in Current Affairs and contains much mumblin’ and a-moaning regarding trolls and other distractions. So here’s a thread to let it all out including potty-mouthed opinions, you gorgeous bunch of thronk gobblers.

To start, Emcon mentioned in one of his rambling posts that he’d boxed whilst in the army. I can just see how that went:

There won’t be a boxing match. No way. I mock those who say it will happen.

Okay, there is a boxing match, but I’ll finish it in the first round.

Fine, it’s taking a bit longer and I’m being punched in the face, but that was exactly my plan.

You’ve no idea how being on the ropes and suffering blow after blow is hurting my opponent.

Just as I predicted I’m down on the canvas, but from here I’ll be able to manoeuvre.

The count only got to 8 as I said it would weeks ago. I’m a numbers guy.

The crowd are booing me, but I’ve got them ALL on ignore.

As I advised them to do weeks ago my corner seconds have run out of water, so they’re nicking it from the local shops.

Right, next round. My face has been reorganised and I’m just waiting for my opponent’s gloves to wear thin from hitting me before I surprise him by resigning again.

In summary: Something completely unconnected with anything I’ve just said.

The main Ukraine thread is in Current Affairs and contains much mumblin’ and a-moaning regarding trolls and other distractions. So here’s a thread to let it all out including potty-mouthed opinions, you gorgeous bunch of thronk gobblers.

To start, Emcon mentioned in one of his rambling posts that he’d boxed whilst in the army. I can just see how that went:

There won’t be a boxing match. No way. I mock those who say it will happen.

Okay, there is a boxing match, but I’ll finish it in the first round.

Fine, it’s taking a bit longer and I’m being punched in the face, but that was exactly my plan.

You’ve no idea how being on the ropes and suffering blow after blow is hurting my opponent.

Just as I predicted I’m down on the canvas, but from here I’ll be able to manoeuvre.

The count only got to 8 as I said it would weeks ago. I’m a numbers guy.

The crowd are booing me, but I’ve got them ALL on ignore.

As I advised them to do weeks ago my corner seconds have run out of water, so they’re nicking it from the local shops.

Right, next round. My face has been reorganised and I’m just waiting for my opponent’s gloves to wear thin from hitting me before I surprise him by resigning again.

In summary: Something completely unconnected with anything I’ve just said.
Seek professional mental health medical help NOW....Have a calm and constructive day:lol:

I boxed a lot in the army. MFO absolutely refused to do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads