Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Elon Musk and the cave rescue fallout NAAFI thread

The Model T went out of production in May of 1927, and the Model A became available in December of 1927.

It's understandable that there would be such a delay as Ford as that would've been a massive re-tooling on the part of Ford to switch marques.
from memory the delays was a great deal longer, many dealers unable to get stock simply gave up and went over to other manufactures, Wicki and stuff are not very accurate when it comes to Ford, they tended to re write history a little, I have period magazines here detailing the problems, when I get time I will dig them out and post them on the car forum, some interesting stuff written at the time

he realised that model Ts were lasting too long and offered buy back deal, they were then scrapped, the windows were used in his new factory...

I was led to believe, at one point, Ford insisted his suppliers provided parts in crates designed by "him". The wooden crates were pre cut to be used as floors for his motors. Cannot vouch for this fact.

Not that my opinion matters but please stop saying "gubment" and the other deliberate misspelling/pronunciations that you do.
It's that sort of fuckwittedness that attracts the Arrserati to him. Well that and the fact that he wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the gob! Shame really because he does occasionally come out with some good points.

Fairy nuff, you didn't "demand". So what you're actually saying is: "I don't like the way you spell words, and I'd like you to stop". Is that a little more precise? There still remains the question as to what right you believe you have to dictate how I spell words because you, personally, don't approve. OK, you don't "like" it, but why should that interest me? And, again, what business is it of yours how I spell words?

I mean, you don't go up to folks on the street and tell them you don't like the trousers/socks/boots they're wearing, so please change them, do you?

MsG
Actually old chap, I do. I told a dusky hued chap that his trousers looked ridiculous hanging around his knees. He smiled and pulled them up. He wasn't very happy though, he was trying to have a shit! Still, Que sera, sera

@goodoldboy
Not a Manc you dopey turd - have a "Dumb"
Are you the new Bugsy?
Take it as Karma for the random dislikes that you've been handing out.
Perhaps change your name to NotAGoodOldBoy?
That said, you look like you're going for the BileSpewer award
You sad little failure

Enjoy the pixels, it's Friday night.

Oh dear, he has been brought to book once again.

Farting unicorn row: artist reaches settlement with Elon Musk

Tom Edwards from Colorado, who challenged Musk’s use of motif without attribution, reaches agreement with Tesla tycoon

Edwards’ lawyer sent a polite letter to Tesla in May seeking a discussion and mutual decision over the company’s continued use of the farting unicorn motif, but received no reply.
After Edwards’ daughter raised it on Twitter, Musk replied: “He can sue for money if he wants, but that’s kinda lame. If anything, this attention increased his mug sales.”
Musk, who has since deleted all his tweets related to the dispute.............

A farting unicorn? I hope he got permission from Her Slugness to do that or he might unexpectedly become faceless.

Elon Musk, it seems, is an ugly fcuker, but his Mrs is a hottie. Proving once again that money is a powerful aphrodisiac.