Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Elon Musk and the cave rescue fallout NAAFI thread

Too early.

Wait till about 0700.
I throw in this old bit of boring kit to keep this boring thread on track! until the stipulated 0700 tomorrow!
fig 11 target.png

He knew very well that he had no choice, really. But it's interesting that your man Musk said in his tweet that Vernon Unsworth had suggested he (Musk) should stick his torpedo thingy "where it hurts". That could've been up his nose, in his ear, down his throat, but Musk decided to put a sexual slant on it. Hmm. It might be that his old man, Musk Sr knocking up his step-daughter made your man Musk see sex in everything; which may also be why he (Musk Jr) has been married four times.

I'm just wondering if the fact that he retracted the tweet(s) and apoligised absolves him of any culpability now. He can't deny what he stated, for it was seen by about a billion folks, so what's the legal standing on that? Anyone know?

MsG

Very hazily, and happy to be told I’m wrong, this might act as mitigation in terms of damages but he still carried out the original act and published it worldwide. As people may assume that there’s fire as there’s smoke it may still result in a finding against him, the retraction may act in mitigation in dertermining damages.

I’d just add Bugsy, if you communicated like you have in this thread on most others then most people would have no issue with you at all...

Not so much these days.

You, on the other hand, remain a gormless cunt that really should be publicly waterboarded as a car battery is shorted across your minuscule genitalia.

That is all.

When I read abuse like this, I try to guess who the vitriol is aimed at, before I click on "show ignored content"

By the tone, it has to be Boglock.........fuckin' right !

I’d just add Bugsy, if you communicated like you have in this thread on most others then most people would have no issue with you at all...
"Most" folks have no issue with me anyway, because they (quite correctly) don't find me that important, it's just a select few. And the reason why this thread has "gone so well" is because there's been minimal interference by the ARRSE vermin. That's unusual, but not entirely unknown.

MsG

"Most" folks have no issue with me anyway, because they (quite correctly) don't find me that important, it's just a select few. And the reason why this thread has "gone so well" is because there's been minimal interference by the ARRSE vermin. That's unusual, but not entirely unknown.

MsG
37230621_10156749026768694_9170531724226985984_n.jpg

MsG
Not that my opinion matters but please stop saying "gubment" and the other deliberate misspelling/pronunciations that you do.

Musk has history of -- shall we say -- acerbic replies and Twitter comments. Something you won't find on Wiki.

My personal opinion is that he is certifiably batshit crazy with an amazing business brain and I would not wish to get in his bad books as I suspect that he is the sort of person who would destroy more or less anyone who got in his way.

I hope he does get sued and fined for his pedo comment, although I doubt that any meaningful sum would hurt him as he probably has a few mil as pocket change, but it would be nice to see him given a prod in the ribs.

Not so much these days.

You, on the other hand, remain a gormless cunt that really should be publicly waterboarded as a car battery is shorted across your minuscule genitalia.

That is all.
Are you sponsored by butterkist?

Not that my opinion matters but please stop saying "gubment" and the other deliberate misspelling/pronunciations that you do.
Now that's a new one! Would you like to explain to me just what business of yours it is how I spell words? Would you, further, like to explain why you feel you have a right to demand that I conform to your way of thinking, why I should only do things that you, personally, consider "appropriate"? How aboutif I also "assume" such a right (if it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me) and demand that you spell words the way I do? Would you go along with that? Just asking, like.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

Now that's a new one! Would you like to explain to me just what business of yours it is how I spell words? Would you, further, like to explain why you feel you have a right to demand that I conform to your way of thinking, why I should only do things that you, personally, consider "appropriate"? How aboutif I also "assume" such a right (if it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me) and demand that you spell words the way I do? Would you go along with that? Just asking, like.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG
I asked, I didnt demand.:-o