The Elon Musk and the cave rescue fallout NAAFI thread

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fairy nuff, you didn't "demand". So what you're actually saying is: "I don't like the way you spell words, and I'd like you to stop". Is that a little more precise? There still remains the question as to what right you believe you have to dictate how I spell words because you, personally, don't approve. OK, you don't "like" it, but why should that interest me? And, again, what business is it of yours how I spell words?

I mean, you don't go up to folks on the street and tell them you don't like the trousers/socks/boots they're wearing, so please change them, do you?

MsG
Actually old chap, I do. I told a dusky hued chap that his trousers looked ridiculous hanging around his knees. He smiled and pulled them up. He wasn't very happy though, he was trying to have a shit! Still, Que sera, sera

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oooooooh! A 'Dislike' from @Dark_Nit, in The Arrse Hole to an innocuous comment that was fuck all to do with her! Look out folks, she's got PMT again - the fucking never-served jumped-up Mancy cunt!

@goodoldboy
Not a Manc you dopey turd - have a "Dumb"
Are you the new Bugsy?
Take it as Karma for the random dislikes that you've been handing out.
Perhaps change your name to NotAGoodOldBoy?
That said, you look like you're going for the BileSpewer award
You sad little failure

Enjoy the pixels, it's Friday night.

Oh dear, he has been brought to book once again.

Farting unicorn row: artist reaches settlement with Elon Musk

Tom Edwards from Colorado, who challenged Musk’s use of motif without attribution, reaches agreement with Tesla tycoon

Edwards’ lawyer sent a polite letter to Tesla in May seeking a discussion and mutual decision over the company’s continued use of the farting unicorn motif, but received no reply.
After Edwards’ daughter raised it on Twitter, Musk replied: “He can sue for money if he wants, but that’s kinda lame. If anything, this attention increased his mug sales.”
Musk, who has since deleted all his tweets related to the dispute.............

A farting unicorn? I hope he got permission from Her Slugness to do that or he might unexpectedly become faceless.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
@goodoldboy
Not a Manc you dopey turd - have a "Dumb"
Are you the new Bugsy?
Take it as Karma for the random dislikes that you've been handing out.
Perhaps change your name to NotAGoodOldBoy?
That said, you look like you're going for the BileSpewer award
You sad little failure

Enjoy the pixels, it's Friday night.
One tiny contract from the MoD and you think you know everything about the Army and UK defence. Do you grovel and snivel around them twice a year like you do on this site you whining little shit. I gave you a 'Dislike' for a post where you were talking your usual condescending shite and you gave me two in return; one for something that was nothing to do with you and the other for a book review. A book review for fuck's sake!You stupid little turd. As for me being a failure, what a fucking laugh!

Do you really think that we all want to hear about your grammar school education, your big house in Cheshire, your stock of whisky and your latest German car? Those that have really done something do not crow like the shit heap cockerel. As far as I am concerned, @Bile_Spewer is a Senior NCO with more guts and guile that is even beyond your self-centred imagination. You are a cunt, through and through, a nasty, boastful little shit to boot. Not only am I a genuine 'good old boy' but I really don't give one flying fuck about you so, having responded to your very weak and pathetic post that is the end of it. And yes, you are still a nasty, slimy little shit.

Elon Musk, it seems, is an ugly fcuker, but his Mrs is a hottie. Proving once again that money is a powerful aphrodisiac.

Elon Musk, it seems, is an ugly fcuker, but his Mrs is a hottie. Proving once again that money is a powerful aphrodisiac.
"Tell me; what first attracted you to multi-millionaire Elon Musk...?"

It seems quite obvious to me. None of his ventures make any money, and yet he doubled his personal wealth in 2017 to over $20billion. He has found the secret to making money out of snake oil and old rope.
Apart from Zip2 and Paypal and the first privately funded rocket to put a satellite into orbit and the first privately funded rocket to dock with the International Space Station. Elon Musk might be an egotistical dick but he's done more with his own money to try and advance engineering research than most other people in the past decade.

Apart from Zip2 and Paypal and the first privately funded rocket to put a satellite into orbit and the first privately funded rocket to dock with the International Space Station. Elon Musk might be an egotistical dick but he's done more with his own money to try and advance engineering research than most other people in the past decade.
Musk earned $22million from Zip2 when he sold it nearly 20 years ago. It contributed nothing to his wealth in 2017.
He then earned $165million from PayPal when he sold it to eBay. It contributed nothing to his wealth in 2017.

How much profit does SpaceX make? It isn't very clear, but it seems NEVER to have a made a profit. Like all of other Musk's other businesses, it survives on a constant round of high valuations and share issues. Musk has found the formula to convince investors to part with their cash based on jam tomorrow. That's where his wealth comes from. Not from earnings.
That "own" money that he invests? It's not his "own" money, it's other peoples "own" money.

Latest Threads