The Elon Musk and the cave rescue fallout NAAFI thread

Where are you getting your figures from? Got a link?
From an article last year trying to convince people that exact diesel generator powered charger for the outback is "greener than you think."

They did mention, barely, that the generator was 50kW... the consumption rate/conversion is an industry standard rule of thumb not given in the article, I wonder why?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
No. The defence relied upon what they termed as j-dart in that the insult was a Joke, was Deleted, there was an Apology, and everyone Moved on (I know, that abbreviates to JDAM, but it's septics we're dealing with here). Which means in the world of the internet, @Arte_et_Marte (the dirty pedo) (sorry A&M) no longer has justification for RoPping people for using similar insults to that, provided they delete them and apologise.
I disagree and you've got a week off the site.

Plenty of time to find yourself a friendly judge.

Idiot.

I disagree and you've got a week off the site.

Plenty of time to find yourself a friendly judge.

Idiot.
I am fairly sure that Libtardfornia's jurisdiction does not extend to ArRSe...

I cannot recall ever hearing 'paedo guy' as a playground insult.
At all.
And neither can any of my friends.
There's a line not crossed. And calling somebody a nonce is it.

Any footage of the jurors driving away in new Tesla's?

True, but you can put a reactor almost anywhere, not so with an open cast pit the size of central London.
Yes, but where do you want to store the waste as well? I don't hate nuclear power plants, but the inevitable storage problem comes into play as well, at some point. Just like the disposal of nuclear subs.

Yes, but where do you want to store the waste as well? I don't hate nuclear power plants, but the inevitable storage problem comes into play as well, at some point. Just like the disposal of nuclear subs.
Rhyl, then if there is some kind of accident, millions of pounds worth of improvements will be made

I cannot recall ever hearing 'paedo guy' as a playground insult.
At all.
And neither can any of my friends.
There's a line not crossed. And calling somebody a nonce is it.
That's the kind of thing a peado guy would say.

2.27 million litres litres of waste (polluted) water per tonne of Lithium produced from salt flats. Only 5% of lithium waste recovered, that waste has to go somewhere. Currently it’s not very green.
Extracting lithium from seawater using a Metal Organic Framework Sounds like a better solution, but if you haven’t got an off-street parking space, you’re still not going to be using an electric vehicle.

Regardless of Musks credentials or his intentions (obviously to make money, his enhancement of mankind maybe a sales buy product) and regardless of the impending doom the climate may or may not be about to deal us, currently batteries are the ‘best’ technology to bridge the gap between renewable base load and reliable renewables.

In order to do this, lithium batteries are a step in the right direction as is the continued investment in electric vehicles.

They may not be the answer now, but that investment and mindset may eventually spawn the next technology that is much better.

But this is a thread about paedo guy and him drugging 13 kids in a cave whilst rubbishing someone trying to offer a solution, was it a publicity stunt? Who knows, did it increase publicity of the situation to the benefit of the kids, who knows.

Did it cause $190m dollars of hurt? Did it fook. This greedy guy showed his true colors and for once he got what he deserved.

Should have kept his dignity.
The amount claimed is supposed to hurt the person so he doesn't do it again. Must is worth something over 20 billion dollars so 190 million is probably a couple of days interest payments for him.
Pointless going after a few thousand as Musk could probably find that down the back of a sofa.

The amount claimed is supposed to hurt the person so he doesn't do it again. Must is worth something over 20 billion dollars so 190 million is probably a couple of days interest payments for him.
Pointless going after a few thousand as Musk could probably find that down the back of a sofa.
Haven't you heard?

calling people a 'pedo' is just bants now.

Then you are really getting into dangerous territory, just because I am a millionaire doesn’t mean I should pay 4 time the parking ticket of someone not as rich as me.

Or does it?

It seems that the police or others go after people with a credit line as a guaranteed revenue source rather than chasin a penniless smack head.

Bad justice

Then you are really getting into dangerous territory, just because I am a millionaire doesn’t mean I should pay 4 time the parking ticket of someone not as rich as me.

Or does it?

It seems that the police or others go after people with a credit line as a guaranteed revenue source rather than chasin a penniless smack head.

Bad justice
It is not bad justice.

If you go to prison one day is one day.

A millionaire getting a £1,000 fine and a family on minimum wage getting a £1,000 fine however...

It depends upon where you feel the punishment lies. In the fine amount or the amount's impact.

I see twelve good men and true swanning about in fully-loaded top of the range Teslas shortly.

He has apparently been very diligent in deploying his private investigators to 'research' everyone connected with this incident.

Latest Threads