The Elon Musk and the cave rescue fallout NAAFI thread

I agree that the rocket looked cool but they keep blowing up, the car sector is running at a deficit, need we go on, he is like a shit version of Tony Stark.
We did invent alot of things, one of them was America, we all fcuk up sometimes........
Phony Stark ?

Phony Stark ?
I notice my moon landing comments have being ignored, Hmmm curious maybe @redshift could bell Elon personally as they seem to have such an affiliation and see whether he reckons it's doable? Loads closer than Mars and they have done it before. Surely it's like riding a bike?

You really must be deluded.

He dragged the dinosaurs of the old school autos into a new era...building a vast network of super fast charger networks across the entire U.S., releasing patents for free, urging other auto OEMs to release or plan for EV offerings.

And building huge battery banks.

Think what you may of the man, but he has done so much in such a short time. Not bad for a Saffer immigrant.
You forgot to mention that his grasp of physics and engineering is so great that he's the only person that thinks his Hyperloop would work.

You really must be deluded.

He dragged the dinosaurs of the old school autos into a new era...building a vast network of super fast charger networks across the entire U.S., releasing patents for free, urging other auto OEMs to release or plan for EV offerings.
AD747123-63C8-446F-90D4-AB537C270CC1.jpeg

Today - timings local (LALALand), resumé from BBC for your delectation

Jury selection is due to begin on Tuesday at 09:30 local time (17:30 GMT), with the first witnesses - Mr Musk among them - likely to be called later on Tuesday.​

Is it magic?
No, it's called innovation and saying a big f-you to the rest of the auto world and creating own network of super chargers. And that pic is of a BMW, who is trying to catch up.

I honestly don't know anybody else who dragged the lethargic auto industry into the EV field more than Musk.

This BTW is the first overseas OEM granted the permission for 100% ownership control, unlike every other single OEM.

And considering that Chinese market is supposed to rise to 25% EVs by 2021...I would say it's a good gambit. And it's a massive market.

And what is actually wrong with that? It is used in areas where there is no electrical grid coverage (like the middle of Australia), and it is a more efficient use of diesel than an actual vehicle mounted diesel engine,

I suppose it's funny if you know less than fuck all very little about physics or mechanical engineering.

Endoscope

Old-Salt
No, it's called innovation and saying a big f-you to the rest of the auto world and creating own network of super chargers. And that pic is of a BMW, who is trying to catch up.

I honestly don't know anybody else who dragged the lethargic auto industry into the EV field more than Musk.
These superchargers. What powers them?

And what is actually wrong with that? It is used in areas where there is no electrical grid coverage (like the middle of Australia), and it is a more efficient use of diesel than an actual vehicle mounted diesel engine,

I suppose it's funny if you know less than **** all very little about physics or mechanical engineering.
It’s called irony, which is not about pressing your kit. Please feel free to speculate my engineering qualifications. I have more biscuits .

It’s called irony, which is not about pressing your kit. Please feel free to speculate my engineering qualifications. I have more biscuits .
Bite them instead then.

Latest Threads