The Elon Musk and the cave rescue fallout NAAFI thread

ches

LE
I hope the mong gets taken to the cleaners for a decent wedge, although I doubt it will dent his coffers. Our diver chap may end up with a nice retirement fund though. Good on him.

Gubmint_Agent

War Hero
Tesla CEO’s lawyers said ‘pedo guy’ is a common insult used when Musk was a child in South Africa and not meant to ‘accuse a person’

Oh really? That is a new one on me.

Elon Musk is continuing to try to wriggle his way out of a defamation lawsuit, claiming in a court filing on Monday that a tweet labeling a British diver “pedo guy” was not meant to actually accuse him of pedophilia.
Despite Musk apparently also now saying that his investigators have found that his opponent keeps potentially-unhealthy company as a 41yr old man living in Thailand might. So wait, you allude that someone's a paedo, then claim that it doesn't mean what it sounds like but then suggest that, errrr... someone keeps dodgy company in a country known for child sex and suchlike. If I was his lawyer I'd be resigning, pronto.

Despite Musk apparently also now saying that his investigators have found that his opponent keeps potentially-unhealthy company as a 41yr old man living in Thailand might. So wait, you allude that someone's a paedo, then claim that it doesn't mean what it sounds like but then suggest that, errrr... someone keeps dodgy company in a country known for child sex and suchlike. If I was his lawyer I'd be resigning, pronto.
Will Musk be claiming evidence that they wear reactolites next?

Remember the Lawyers get paid no matter what the outcome

Gubmint_Agent

War Hero
Remember the Lawyers get paid no matter what the outcome
Yes, but if I was a corporate lawyer seeking employment then having "I represented Elon Musk in the infamous 'pedo' defamation suit where I didn't talk him out of the comical and quite frankly incredible defence he wanted to run" on my CV may not be something to shout about.

Yes, but if I was a corporate lawyer seeking employment then having "I represented Elon Musk in the infamous 'pedo' defamation suit where I didn't talk him out of the comical and quite frankly incredible defence he wanted to run" on my CV may not be something to shout about.
But it would be the best dinner party annecdote's ever

" . . And then Elon instructed me to inquire about his shady friends. I thought 'what the hell, the delusional fool has billions, he can instruct what he wants' . . "

But it would be the best dinner party annecdote's ever

" . . And then Elon instructed me to inquire about his shady friends. I thought 'what the hell, the delusional fool has billions, he can instruct what he wants' . . "
Cuisine and scenery trip it is then?

Latest Threads