The Elmpt Genie

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by skhips, Jun 29, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The elmpt Genie here, as you have opened this thread I can grant you three wishes to improve Elmpt Station.

List your three,  I will then place the top 5 into a poll and we'll see if we can make the top wishes come true.

2. 1.  Phone lines laid in the SLA.  :mad:
    2.  Disbandment of  :mad:
    3.  Introduction of an All Ranks drinking establishment  8)
  3. 1.    A big assault Course
    2.    A Laundrette
    3.    A Ban on all dogs on sports pitches and in the work  place
  4. 1.  Free Sky Digital in all Officers mess rooms.

2.  Free taxi service for Officers

3.  Lane 1 of the bowling alley exclusive use for Officers only.

I look forward to your replies

Happy in Elmpt
  5. Yeah the same as above for all SNCOs apart from Wibblefishbanana.   ;D

All single ORs should be in our rooms to make brews and change the TV Channels  ::)

Even happier in Elmpt
  6. Come on now guys, a bit of humour is fine but I would like to keep this on track to see if we can really use the old power to the people to see worthwhile changes implemented.

It is intresting to see how few people have commented from all the peole that have viewed this post so far, I would love to know how many of them just post around saying Elmpt is $@!*?.

Many Thanks to those that do comment.
  7. Very sorry skhips, but I couldn't take speaking to a Genie that seriously.  But now I fully understand that they are real and I will make three proper wishes tomorrow.

8. 3 wishes eh?
    1.Families bar (all ranks)
    2.CCTV for the quarters by the front gate.(to stop the lazy singlie w*****s from thieving bikes cos they can't be arsed to walk to the block.
    3.More sandy coloured tanks for 7 Sigs - cos they rule!
    I think 8 inch is with me on that one!!!
  9. Bloody right SANMAN - Sandy coloured Tanks rule, so does 7 Sigs
  10. This idea stinks, its no good asking people what they want, you should just tell them what they want and that they will jolly well like it.....Oh that was the good old days! OK then...
    1. The removal of those speed ramps.
    2. The public flogging (or more up to date punishment) of people who let their animals reduce the quality of life for others (barking dogs, crap on the footy pitches etc). I have no problem with responsible owners.
    3. A reduction in the amount of people on duty (does every regt need an ROS & ROO or can we share)?
  11. Tomorrow........ we're waiting, CO.

I wish for a fast-track from the front gate to the officers mess. A travellator, or something......
  12. How about a fast track from the front gate for all the gorgeous my room! ;D
  13. I liked the bit about "experts from all over the world have flocked to see it"....  :)
  14. The trottoir roulant rapide or TRR (fast rolling pavement) yep the way to go.  Elmpt to JHQ for those who work there.  What a great & wonderful, wonderful  idea