The eating habits of the Egyptian fruit bat

Discuss!^_^

Look at Smudge67er demanding something is gotten rid of just because he doesnt agree. Its like living in Nazi Germany.

I did hear that in a recent survey most Egyptian fruit bats were of the opinion that the Holocaust was propaganda instigated by the Yiddish Fox Bats of Northern Israel.

Well, Liberace was once rumoured to be Jewish - see the poorly-disguised Menorah on his piano:

The Mirror was also sued for decribing him as "fruit flavoured" - just like the eponymous bat in the thread title...

A smell a rat...no...err...a bat!

You feckin' holacaust deniers! Report to the 4ème Arrondissement for immeadiate deportation!

Have you ever watched Fruit Bats take a dump? They sometimes crap while flying but they also do it when they're hanging around dossing. They hang on by one leg and then start swinging from side to side. When they are almost horizontal, they release a stream of bum soup which, because of their fruit based diet, is jetted out like a fire hose.

Have you ever watched Fruit Bats take a dump? They sometimes crap while flying but they also do it when they're hanging around dossing. They hang on by one leg and then start swinging from side to side. When they are almost horizontal, they release a stream of bum soup which, because of their fruit based diet, is jetted out like a fire hose.
I'm not entirely sure whether that gem of knowledge has added anything to my day.

I always suspected bats were nazi bits of work

I heard about some special kind of coffee, VERY expensive, that is so very special (and so very expensive) because the beans have first been eaten by some sort of cat and then crapped out. This proces adds to the taste. As you can imagine.

Now here's my question: Does the fruit juice produced by fruitbats in horizontal suspension taste special and is it therefore an Egyptian delicacy?