The East and West Riding Regiment - The circus continues....

Wondering how many clowns like me are part of the EWRR.

Oh and any thoughts on Telic 7. I was thinking of going.

I'm also (proud to be) a part of it

And oh yes, they're already asking for volunteers. Which means of course that they're about ten minutes away from volunteering people. They joys...

I was on Op Grapple 7 (Bosnia - 1995) and while passing through Split on R&R we saw a platoon of PWO (Horse cap badge) patrolling the base and were told it was a TA platoon stagging on for the REMFS. Is this true?

Not a PWR myself but have had an excellent presentation by the Beverley boys on mortar thingys

Heard about the trawl for telic7 also, believe this may be it

polar69 said:
Not a PWR myself but have had an excellent presentation by the Beverley boys on mortar thingys
Bet it wasn't as good as the Leeds Sigs Mortar presentation :twisted:

p.s. glad to hear your still working with the Beverley/Hull guys

Rifle-Green-Sex-Machine said:
I was on Op Grapple 7 (Bosnia - 1995) and while passing through Split on R&R we saw a platoon of PWO (Horse cap badge) patrolling the base and were told it was a TA platoon stagging on for the REMFS. Is this true?
Aye that could be right. 1PWO were in Bosnia in `93 as part of UNPROFOR.

3PWO(TA)went as part if IFOR in `95.

I have a pic somehere of some of the 3PWO lads in Split taken from the White Horse regimental journal.

jrb said:
3PWO(TA)went as part if IFOR in `95.

I have a pic somehere of some of the 3PWO lads in Split taken from the White Horse regimental journal.
I remember a few going over but not the entire bn (I think I would have remembered), wasn't it a pln.

Any chance you can upload the pic?

Anyone here from Minden Coy? I understand that some of your leaders are participating in a US/UK exchange program. I'd like to know what things are like in the Reg't.

i now have the pleasure of being in HQ company EWRR after the green howards were passed over to you guys from the telly tubbies, anyone else go to Cyprus in April and still waitin for pay!!!?????

Kitmarlowe said:
Slates

My pay from Cyprus hit the bank last week....Op.Telic 7...Hmmmmm.....tempting
Must just be us Tyne Tees lot then, did you go out on the first trawl or the second? do i know you? pm me if i do :?

No mate, we were on the first trip out, one of my mates did though, looks like a phillipino hobo

scott8629 said:
Im in it, Mortar Plt in Beverley.

Scott
scoot if you hasve a Snr rank still in the Mtr Plt who works/worked as a civi driving instructor at Leccy can you thank him for the pack of lies he wrote about me and costing me my trade placement......tw@t you can tell him got all my quals now ..no thanks to him look forwards to dropping him the next time I see him

Latest Threads