The Duke

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Whiskybreath, Feb 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prince-Philip-in-June-201-010.jpg
    According to one or two of our national rags, the Duke has committed a "gaffe": Duke of Edinburgh: 'Philippines must be half empty because you're all working on NHS' - Telegraph , Prince Philip tells Filipino nurse her country 'must be half empty' | UK news | The Guardian

Sadly, none of them has an open 'comment' section running with this story, so I'm unable to take the yellow pee out of them and their bulgy-eyed readership (actually, I've no idea why the Telegraph are making such a big thing out of it...).

If they had, the gist of my retort would be to the effect that "IT'S NOT A ******* 'GAFFE', YOU BAND OF DRY PUSSIED PIMPS, IT'S EVIDENCE OF A SENSE OF HUMOUR - THAT'S: "H.U.M.O.U.R", something you shrills have left behind in your search for the ultimate grey uniformity, equality and near-death of everything on Earth.

God, I hope he lives to 150, and scares the poo out of a new generation of pansy journalists on a regular basis.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yep.... top bloke only says what we fear to...... god bless Your Grace

3. <quietly proud of my Colonel-in-Chief>

• Like Like x 2
  4. He should get an invite to the next crrawl, I'd definitely be there

5. Done already

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

The "Heil" hand wave needs some PR input.

Does anyone other than a total retard give any credence to anything written in the increasingly desperate UK press these days?

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Duke is a Legend. Apart from that he is probably the only person in this fucked up country who can speak his mind without getting his collar felt.

8. Since the police have been stopped from selling them stories and they have been exposed for hacking murdered people's phones, they are pretty much back to making things up in the pub.

Investigative journalism died at watergate. Now there are just Dot Cotton with a copy of office 2003 and an Internet connection.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's about the most accurate description of the press I've heard, ever. Slightly more polite than anything I would have said.