The Duke of Edinburgh does it again!

During the Pope's tour of Edinburgh’s Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Duke noticed that many MSPs were wearing ties bearing a new tartan commissioned to mark the Pontiff’s visit.

Observing that Annabel Goldie, the Scottish Tory leader, was not wearing the tie, the Duke asked her: “Have you got a pair of knickers made out of this?”

T

trowel

During the Pope's tour of Edinburgh’s Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Duke noticed that many MSPs were wearing ties bearing a new tartan commissioned to mark the Pontiff’s visit.

Observing that Annabel Goldie, the Scottish Tory leader, was not wearing the tie, the Duke asked her: “Have you got a pair of knickers made out of this?”
Somehow I hope that`s true and you didn`t make it up.

HRH does sterling work for the UK.
But the big question is does she wear tartan knickers!
Could be a great headline for tomorrows Sun!

HRH is completely down to earth and no doubt tomorrow we will have all everybody jumping on the bandwagon of how he is a moron, an idiot or a male chauvinistic pig.

Keep up the sterling work your highness

HRH is completely down to earth and no doubt tomorrow we will have all everybody jumping on the bandwagon of how he is a moron, an idiot or a male chauvinistic pig.

Keep up the sterling work your highness
We won't be seeing you in the next honours list, BAP. The correct form of address is 'Your Royal Highness' with a bit of a bow and a scrape.

We won't be seeing you in the next honours list, BAP. The correct form of address is 'Your Royal Highness' with a bit of a bow and a scrape.
Your Highness, Your royal Highness.... Potato, Patato, who gives a ****, he's still a top bloke, who comes from that generation who stick two fingers up at the PC world

Your Highness, Your royal Highness.... Potato, Patato, who gives a ****, he's still a top bloke, who comes from that generation who stick two fingers up at the PC world
He's not bad for a Greek. I heard one of his one liners first hand once.

Me too - Currys is usually better value.
I got my fridge freezer from there last week and it's still working.

If only Carlsberg did fridge freezers - not just the contents.

Ja, you've got to love a sailor.
But, seeing that the Jocks don't wear underpants when wearing kilts, perhaps this lady
should also start a trend for the girl north of the border and also go commando.
Then, HRH would have had nothing to say..........

Forgive what might seem like a dumb question from a septic, but I always thought real Scots dinna wear underpants wi' the kilt. :omfg: :?

Good drills for Prince Phillip; he always knows how to make gloomy day brighter. :clap: