The Duke/Earl/Mincer (whatever he is) of Wessex

He clatters around like Liberace on steroids. Can someone give him something less mincy to wear in front of the worlds' press - unless we can brand him as scottish, in which case clattering around in faintly gay clobber is OK.

The rank is Commodore-in-Chief of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary and the sash is that of the Garter
Hang on a minute. Since when did naval (and therefore RFA) officers start wearing American style "ice cream suit" tropical rig? Royal Navy No 1 tropical rig is supposed to be a short sleeved bush jacket that makes even the most dapper matelot look like a sack of spuds that was chucked out by the props department on a Crocodile Dundee sequel some time in 1982.

Is the Prince perchance off to a Top Gun theme party after this engagement?

Had I had access to such kit during my career, my pulling power would have known no bounds. Even with women.

To be honest I'm surprised that Phil the Greek has allowed Teddy into anything other than a parking attendants uniform after the way he behaved during his [failed] Bootie training.

I just pity his poor wife, the first picture looks as if she is dragging a window licker out for a walk..........

Hang on a minute. Since when did naval (and therefore RFA) officers start wearing American style "ice cream suit" tropical rig?
Certainly since Mountbatten and probably long before then. I wore mine on formal occasions for over 30 years and believe they are still worn when the situation requires.

I am tempted to ask why a thread about this particular individual is in the INTELLIGENCE cell?

Their big bottoms, maybe ??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 16
R Multinational HQ 13
E Infantry 4