• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Duke,A portrait of Prince Phillip..

Watching this on UTV & so far he's on top form! :D
So far it seems to be Service Orientated so it'll be a good watch & funny as well!

Bet he'd be good to go out for a beer with.

Suited_And_Booted said:
"I see you've been injured" Phil
"Shrapnel in the neck sir!" Soldier
"Did you survive?" Phil
"Yes i did sir!"
Damn - I wanted to quote that as well!!

A great prog, especially showing The Colonel's Fund and the interviews with the chaps that had been injured!

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
I also liked his line at the beginning of the Colonel's Fund speech...

"I just wanted to reassure you that the Colonel's Fund isn't for me...."

and later at a patronage lunch...

"Oh, and I thought I should just remind you all, that there is seldom a free lunch!"

Top man, he went out to Iraq in 2007 and was on good form then. You would struggle to believe that how hard he works at his age, with good cheer and a cheeky glint of devilment in his eye at the same time.

ugly

LE
He was on the prog about Windsor castle last year and is definetly a kindly father and Guardian to the Castle and all that goes with it!

Looking forward to the second part of this fascinating programmme. Service charities (and many others) would be several million pounds worse off without his lifelong interest and steadfast support.

Dunservin said:
Looking forward to the second part of this fascinating programmme. Service charities (and many others) would be several million pounds worse off without his lifelong interest and steadfast support.
Tonight 2100Hrs ITV.

ugly

LE
will it be on again as it clashes with the reichfurhers choice on Aunty?

Z

Zarathustra

I missed last night, is it on the net anywhere? I've googled but couldn't find anything. Apperently i'm on it, and wanted to see if i was stood there drooling on myself

there was a bloke picking his nose crow, was that you??

Z

Zarathustra

bigbird67 said:
Don't think so apparently i'm in the bit at the Colonels Fund do at the Guildhall and the camera pans round and shows me watching the video.

You'll know if you see me, i'm the ruggedly handsome one.

Mr Happy

LE
crow_bag said:
bigbird67 said:
Don't think so apparently i'm in the bit at the Colonels Fund do at the Guildhall and the camera pans round and shows me watching the video.

NOT SEEN!

crow_bag said:
bigbird67 said:

Seen for 1/120th of a minute, so you have a bit further to go for your 15 minutes!

PS- you may be not that handsome, but the chap that blocked your face out is truly gopping!

ugly

LE
Saw the progs on ITVs catchy up thing, not too badly done by todays standards.