The downfall of Joe Biden and US-UK politics disintegrating...

You can defy Murphy or Sod's Law quite easily and the media do it all the time, by starving 'wrong' and turning 'anything' into a moral choice.

The media narrative of 2020 was 'no fraud' and 'no story that helps trump'. We live in interesting times, because the nature of truth tossed in the bin is a breakdown in social trust and capital.
You’re preaching to the converted with that one.
From my short time living in the US it has been fascinating and revolting watching previously venerated reporting institutions devolve into little more than bespoke Pravda fiefdoms.
I can tolerate bias, we all have it, but agenda is corrosive.

And Tulsi's back...

Having just returned from a top secret mission alongside special forces in DirkaDirkaStan.

I wonder if there is an American version of Jim Bowen whispering in the ears of decent Democrats (there must be a few)...

"And this is what you could have won."
Democrats could’ve put Jim Webb up against Trump in 16.
But it was Hilary’s “turn”.

You’re preaching to the converted with that one.
From my short time living in the US it has been fascinating and revolting watching previously venerated reporting institutions devolve into little more than bespoke Pravda fiefdoms.
I can tolerate bias, we all have it, but agenda is corrosive.
Nothing wrong with bias so long as its recognized as such. I would stick my neck out and argue most fox viewers are very aware what they're are watching is only a version of the truth and generally they're avoid using it as a fact checker.

The progressive liberals however use each other as fact checkers and that is about as far removed from 'truth' as you can get and the nature of truth is self awareness when your 'guessing' or outright 'lying'.

A large section of American society is increasingly ill equipped for the responsibilities of citizenship, perhaps even for the responsibilities of adulthood. That's why their great democracy is somewhat shaky at the moment.

I am not singling Americans out in this respect. Not by any means.

DSJ

LE
And Tulsi's back...

Having just returned from a top secret mission alongside special forces in DirkaDirkaStan.

I wonder if there is an American version of Jim Bowen whispering in the ears of decent Democrats (there must be a few)...

"And this is what you could have won."

you'd think Biden would consider all the USA missile bases on UK soil the Seculas's drive to and fro from, and ease up on this "we ain't offerin you a free trade deal Mr Johnson" the special relationship is on hold.

you'd think Biden would consider all the USA missile bases on UK soil the Seculas's drive to and fro from, and ease up on this "we ain't offerin you a free trade deal Mr Johnson" the special relationship is on hold.
The UK does not have a “missile base”. You don’t have enough sparsely populated nothing to house a wing of ICBM’s.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
And look where that went?

As for Pelosi and her involvement with the intention of slipping in Harris unelected, it was Pelosi who introduced a plan to create a bipartisan, 16-member commission that could determine whether an ailing president is fit for office.

Four members would be chosen by Republican leaders and four by Democratic leaders, from medical personnel, physicians and other medical authorities. The other eight could include high-ranking executive branch officers, former presidents, surgeon generals or cabinet members.

Pelosi said she felt compelled to take this step because of President Donald Trump’s bout with coronavirus. Trump was hospitalised with COVID but then returned to work.

She said it would also “apply to future Presidents, but we are now reminded by the necessity of action by the health of the current President.”

Pelosi is shown in a video as saying “The 25th Amendment creates a path preserving stability if a president suffers a crippling physical or mental problem and is, in the Amendment, ‘Unable to discharge the powers and duties off his office and transfers his powers.’ at a news conference where she described this as part of ‘strategy'.

Without doubt her/Democratic strategy.

Crazy woman can't even wear a mask correctly!

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks for that update, great to hear, so what assets do USAAF still maintain on Brit soil?
I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

Lakenheath, Mildenhall, and a goodly number of Sigint & comms places, some of which are better known than others.

Question: do the liberal, anyone but Trump types still think that voting for creepy joe was a good idea?

Democrats could’ve put Jim Webb up against Trump in 16.
But it was Hilary’s “turn”.
As much as I dont like Democrats in general I would have gladly voted for Jim Webb with no regrets in 16

but it was Hillary's ''turn'' she was ''usurped'' by the Magic Negro in 08

it was the year of Madame President and Herstory....

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

Lakenheath, Mildenhall, and a goodly number of Sigint & comms places, some of which are better known than others.
Don't forget Diego Garcia! That British Protectorate in the British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT) that is currently "...one of the two critical US bomber bases in the Asia Pacific region, the other being Guam".