The downfall of Joe Biden and US-UK politics disintegrating...

Understood - I was more thinking there was a legal time frame to follow - I know it was talked about lots after the election when her true aptitude was yet to be shown to the masses - those with a brain could see it as plain as the nose...
The Republic wouldn’t survive her stupidity. Biden is bad enough, my latest reminder was this morning buying petrol. It went up 9 cents in one week. Diesel was $5.08.

The Republic wouldn’t survive her stupidity. Biden is bad enough, my latest reminder was this morning buying petrol. It went up 9 cents in one week. Diesel was $5.08.
Understood.

Do you know what the time frame was that was mooted?

Understood.

Do you know what the time frame was that was mooted?
I assume for Harris to take over now she would be limited to the rest of Biden’s first term and then she could be elected one more time after that.

But the internal fractures in the Democratic Party is out on full display. Biden and Harries are not buddy buddy and he views her as a mistake. The hard left is an anchor he can’t shake and they have cemented his legacy for him.

I assume for Harris to take over now she would be limited to the rest of Biden’s first term and then she could be elected one more time after that.

But the internal fractures in the Democrats is out in full display. Biden and Harries are not buddy buddy and he views her as a mistake. The hard left is an anchor he can’t shake and they have cemented his legacy for him.
Thanks.

He views hard food as a mistake by the way...

Understood - I was more thinking there was a legal time frame to follow - I know it was talked about lots after the election when her true aptitude was yet to be shown to the masses - those with a brain could see it as plain as the nose...

you are correct - if Biden manages to stay awake past the mid terms then she can run for pres in 2024 and assuming she won, again in 2028 but if Biden gets 25th removed or dies before the mid terms she takes over and can only run in 2024 - that was the tech tyrants and Obamas original plan but even they now know that she is even worse than Biden and is a dead duck. there's even the possibility that the Democrat party would try to stop her becoming Pres but next in line is Raving mad Nancy Pelosi so they really are fecked. Hillary is currently upto her neck in the Durham probe and Obama will likely sacrifice her too in an attempt to take the heat of the democrat Party and his own illegal spying on the Trump campaign.

You can safely assume that Obama and his team will now be looking to sacrifice both Biden and Kameltoe of to find someone else but, the only 2 democrats with a chance at the moment are Michelle Obama and that fat bird who interviewed harry and Meghan and neither of them have indicated they want to do it and both have nothing to offer other than being rich black Women.

No doubt a black woke celebrity - preferably LBGTQ+ will be found and embraced by the mainstream media and donors to run against trump or De Santis

you are correct - if Biden manages to stay awake past the mid terms then she can run for pres in 2024 and assuming she won, again in 2028 but if Biden gets 25th removed or dies before the mid terms she takes over and can only run in 2024 - that was the tech tyrants and Obamas original plan but even they now know that she is even worse than Biden and is a dead duck. there's even the possibility that the Democrat party would try to stop her becoming Pres but next in line is Raving mad Nancy Pelosi so they really are fecked. Hillary is currently upto her neck in the Durham probe and Obama will likely sacrifice her too in an attempt to take the heat of the democrat Party and his own illegal spying on the Trump campaign.

You can safely assume that Obama and his team will now be looking to sacrifice both Biden and Kameltoe of to find someone else but, the only 2 democrats with a chance at the moment are Michelle Obama and that fat bird who interviewed harry and Meghan and neither of them have indicated they want to do it and both have nothing to offer other than being rich black Women.

No doubt a black woke celebrity - preferably LBGTQ+ will be found and embraced by the mainstream media and donors to run against trump or De Santis
The most successful and respected Democrats are Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema who are some of the last survivors of what the Democratic party used to be, before it went full retard.

Both of our mainstream political parties are undergoing a massive identity change, with the Democrats representing the East and Left Coast elites and the GOP taking over as the party that represents the Drinking Class.

It is the GOP that has improved the life of the common man and picked up the mantle from the days of the FDR Democrats. As the current crop of leftists are responsible for reducing the standard of living for millions with no end in sight.

I thought there was a certain time period Sleepy had to complete so that Harris could take over and still get two additional terms in. I'm assuming it was after the mid-terms, he'd have to serve over halfway through.

If she took over before, she'd only get one additional term.

Could be wrong of course, usually am.
The key date is the second anniversary of Biden's inauguration, 20th January 2023. After that Harris can complete Biden's first term and then do two complete terms on her own, assuming that she gets elected. Before that and Biden's time served counts as a Harris presidency and she can only complete one more term.