The downfall of Joe Biden and US-UK politics disintegrating...

Loathed at that.
She has managed to raise more money from out of State donors then from her own Constituents. She won’t even come here to interact with the people she represents.
I haven't got a campaign donation letter from her as yet (not that I know about, anyway) but I've noticed recently the politicians are reaching beyond their constituent boundaries for donations. Republicans and Demon-craps are all getting their snouts wet.
So far I've gotten a letter requesting campaign donations from:
1. Sen Rand Paul (R-KY);
2, GOV De Santis (FLA)
3. Congressman Tim Scott (R-SC)
4. Kari Lake, former FOX News personality running for governor of Arizona (where much skulduggery was practised during the 2020 election)
5. Congressman LCDR Dan Crenshaw (The one-eyed SEAL Team member from TX) (R-TX)
6 SEN Ted Cruz (R-TX)
7. AZ State Representative Hon. Walt Blackman who is running for a seat in Congress.

And that's just the morning post. :-D

I give to the former military, especially if they are minority candidates. We need to instill conservative values in them especially.

Blackman.JPG

I haven't got a campaign donation letter from her as yet (not that I know about, anyway) but I've noticed recently the politicians are reaching beyond their constituent boundaries for donations. Republicans and Demon-craps are all getting their snouts wet.
1. Sen Rand Paul (R-KY);
2, GOV De Santis (FLA)
4. Kari Lake, former FOX News personality running for governor of Arizona (where much skulduggery was practised during the 2020 election)
6 SEN Ted Cruz (R-TX)
7. AZ State Representative Hon. Walt Blackman who is running for a seat in Congress.

I give to the former military, especially if they are minority candidates. We need to instill conservative values in them especially.

View attachment 658079
I don’t donate to any political party or candidate.

But I do agree, we need conservatives least the Republic fall. The Democrats would do themselves a favor and clean house, but they won’t.

I don't know if there is any truth in this, or not.
If its bollocks - the World is in less danger.

If it is .... even mostly true ..... USA is in a very bad place.
And so, by extension, are we

What became of the theory that Harris would have taken over by now?
That turned out to be a non-starter when the laughing gnome turned out to worse than the Pres...

1. Sen Rand Paul (R-KY);
2, GOV De Santis (FLA)
6 SEN Ted Cruz (R-TX)

View attachment 658079

Crenshaw is one of the worst trump haters and a RINO - I respect his service but not his politics, he's as dangerous and evil as Lindsay Graham and Mitch Mcconnell

its almost as if he didn't actually get the 81 million votes and was allegedly the most popular President in American History ! and that was only 17 months ago

People may want to watch the soon to be released '2000 Mules' movie which shows epic vote rigging

Well his failures have been epic and life changing for all. But he will go down as the worst POTUS on record.

Someone needs to put him out of his misery.

It's a cross between cringeworthy/embarrassing/sad and very, very scary. Just who is running the US?
It's a cinch it's not this fool. :threaten:

What became of the theory that Harris would have taken over by now?
I thought there was a certain time period Sleepy had to complete so that Harris could take over and still get two additional terms in. I'm assuming it was after the mid-terms, he'd have to serve over halfway through.

If she took over before, she'd only get one additional term.

Could be wrong of course, usually am.

I thought there was a certain time period Sleepy had to complete so that Harris could take over and still get two additional terms in. I'm assuming it was after the mid-terms, he'd have to serve over halfway through.

If she took over before, she'd only get one additional term.

Could be wrong of course, usually am.
The masses won’t accept her. She would be a Constitutional crisis.

The Democrats have other issues to worry about. The economy and the border are going down hill at a rapid rate.

The masses won’t accept her. She would be a Constitutional crisis.

The Democrats have other issues to worry about. The economy and the border are going down hill at a rapid rate.
Understood - I was more thinking there was a legal time frame to follow - I know it was talked about lots after the election when her true aptitude was yet to be shown to the masses - those with a brain could see it as plain as the nose...