The downfall of Joe Biden and US-UK politics disintegrating...

I see President Biden is allowing drilling on federal land again to help ease oil prices.

yes, but his regime slow walks planning permission for the roads etc that are needed to get to the drilling sites - there are many people in the USA civil service govt agencies who fully back the green agenda and actively block anything that would lead to new gas or oil - creepy joe gets to kid on he's opened the floodgates in time for the nov elections and will slyly transfer the blame of insufficient supply to the oil and gas company's - its straight out of the Dems playbook of bait and switch

Ford Sierra

Clanker
yes, but his regime slow walks planning permission for the roads etc that are needed to get to the drilling sites - there are many people in the USA civil service govt agencies who fully back the green agenda and actively block anything that would lead to new gas or oil - creepy joe gets to kid on he's opened the floodgates in time for the nov elections and will slyly transfer the blame of insufficient supply to the oil and gas company's - its straight out of the Dems playbook of bait and switch
They won't give up the man made global warming agenda. It's the center-piece of the hard left attack on the West. And their most profitable income stream.

Even worse than Carter?
Definitely worse than Carter.

Bretton Woods had collapsed in 1971 due to American overspending on the Vietnam war. A good thing in hindsight but at the time it wasn't viewed that way. America was dependent upon foreign oil and the Yom Kippur war had interrupted that supply, causing huge damage to the US economy. Also the loss of Vietnam was a huge blow to American morale.

Carter had inherited a shitshow and tried to fix it using the economic orthodoxy of the time. For anyone who can remember we had a similar mess in the UK. In 1978 a Labour government report stated that if the government continued with its economic policies we would have six million unemployed by 1982. We actually had three million unemployed but that was all Thatcher's fault apparently.

Biden inherited peace in the middle east, energy independence, a booming economy (excluding COVID) and low inflation. In fifteen months he threw it all away.

But at least he was replaced by the great Ronnie Reagan. There doesn't seem to be anybody of that stature waiting over the horizon. We are all doomed.
Another Ron, DeSantis that is ? Looks pretty good to me and is punishing the commies in Florida . Whether he can do it on the national stage is ( or wants to ) is I suppose an open question.

Another Ron, DeSantis that is ? Looks pretty good to me and is punishing the commies in Florida . Whether he can do it on the national stage is ( or wants to ) is I suppose an open question.
Nazi, because he did not vote Dem, and a blatant misogynist, because he sits with his feet apart, thereby non-verbally speaking over women and reminding them that he is a rape-creature.

Last edited:
second term
Don't make me laugh. Biden had no hope of a second term even before he started fcuking up at the beginning of his first. When you have to wait until mid March/April before the new President gives his first press conference (in 2021) stating his goals and dreams for the new administration - and then proceeds to fcuk it up by dribbling on and getting confused about names, then you know - The Emperor has no clothes on.

Save America Impeach Biden.JPG

Don't make me laugh. Biden had no hope of a second term even before he started fcuking up at the beginning of his first. When you have to wait until mid March/April before the new President gives his first press conference (in 2021) stating his goals and dreams for the new administration - and then proceeds to fcuk it up by dribbling on and getting confused about names, then you know - The Emperor has no clothes on.

View attachment 657765

I have minimal belief in the Republicans in Congress - Kevin McCarthy, Lindsay graham and Mitch McConnel are all RINOs and even that ex seal bloke with one eye is a Trump hater and lily livered.

However, it'll be very interesting to see what happens when they take over the house of Reps and Senate in Nov and the leadership of all of the committees. If they have learned their lessons from the Democrats they will:

1. Impeach Biden (25th amdt/hunter Biden deals/southern Border/Afghanistan)
2. investigate Pelosi/FBI for Jan 6th and release those still in jail
3. reverse all of Bidens lunatic policies
4. Prosecute hillary/Comey/Brennan etc for the fake impeachments
5. Investigate/prosecute BLM/Antifa
6. fight woke
7. Prosecute Zuckerburg/Twitter for election interference

If they do some/any of the above they will finally show some balls and gain some respect

View attachment 657765
The thing that concerns me about American democracy is that quite obviously the President isn't running the show and yet the work of the administration grinds on. So who is making policy and strategic decisions? Are they elected representatives and how are they held accountable?
Answers on the back of a post card please.

The thing that concerns me about American democracy is that quite obviously the President isn't running the show and yet the work of the administration grinds on. So who is making policy and strategic decisions? Are they elected representatives and how are they held accountable?
You raise an excellent point. I believe we need to know who is pulling the strings, because it sure isn't the addled old man in the White House. Whoever they are, they are no friends of America.

You raise an excellent point. I believe we need to know who is pulling the strings, because it sure isn't the addled old man in the White House. Whoever they are, they are no friends of America.

Agreed. When Biden makes his daily gaffe a press release is issued saying what he “really” meant. The person writing those is the true ruler.

Could be some of the folks in the link below could best answer that question.

The hard left, and yes they are no friends to America. But the public would be up in arms. Just wait until May when the illegals start to cross to the tune of 17 to 18k a day. Which the admin is hell bent to let happen.

IIRC Belgium ran without a government for some considerable time to no detriment.

The trouble is, America, like Islam, is designed to defeat central control. It's basically built on holding checks and balances. A worthwhile idea, but a shitstorm in practice.

IIRC Belgium ran without a government for some considerable time to no detriment.
Everyone thought "Yes Minister" and "Yes Prime Minister" were humour, without realising that the civil service runs the UK regardless of who is on the Speakers right.