The Down Blouse & Lady Bumps threads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ches, Jul 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now the latest one has gone. I was enjoying that. Have we fucked that thread up too with BELM'ers crayoning on it or posting blatant gaping axe wound shots? FFS, the IQ level on here really has dropped. Its not our playpen, lets play by the gaffers rules & enjoy what we have. Its not fucking rocket science to behave once in a while.
    I hope some cunt hasn't fucked it up for the rest of us.

2. Actually I think you'll find that for some , it is.

3. You're not pinning that one one me - I kept well away.

4. Council estate hotties has gone also.

There will always be people who think they know better, think they can get away with it, think they are being cleaver, think there is nothing wrong with it.

We must have rules otherwise where would we be? France. (nod to the Pub Landlord there)

• Like Like x 2
  5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

So just for the sake of a bit of name and shame, whose fault is it? I know RLCAllTheWay turned the council estate thread into Stuart Hall's playground (pun intended), but who was the fanny (pun also intended) who went overboard on the lady thread? JustACivvy?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

6. Some that I had to adjust my monocle for were blatant open shots with a tiny little white square or so covering the ladies particulars.

There is a whole internet full out there for pubic area, no need for it here. Nice ladies bumps and curve for the discerning gentleman or lady. Remember guys, there are readers out east of Suez that cannot google that sort of 'entertainment'.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Well thats my Friday morning coffee treat gone then. Being edited or never coming back?

8. Wot he said. It was a cracking thread with some very nice ladies showing their bumps off. Fucking spazzers getting too fucking clever trying to push things. Mods please just edit the offending gash shots & let us have the rest back. Then bayonet the offenders in the eyeballs several times & put us all out of their misery.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Man up gents. I mean you won't find Jarrod complaining that it's gone, will you?

More Rambo, less Barbie!

This should fit the bill nicely and saves on clever buggers trying to sneak in shots they know are against the rules.

25 Hot Girls With Weapons – Holytaco

10. Another nekkid lady thread bites the dust... Not like you can't find women with no clothes on elsewhere... still , for the lazy,, it was handy..

So no new threads...
    pity..

Why can't we just 'revisit' the old threads?..Wasn't quite finished with them... there's enough of them.. just cull the photties that were a little 'outre' as the Froggies say..

11. Erm excuse me kind sir! but i can catagorically state that all the skanks i posted were of at least 16 years of ages!

Why would i sabotage my own thread!?

12. Eh?? How the fuck did I get involved in this hanging offence???
    I am somewhat ashamed to say I have not contributed ANY pics of women to Arrse.
    I don't think I have even posted on either of those threads at all. I find it hard to type while wanking like an epileptic chimp in a room full of strobe lights.

PS. i will contribute to the next tits thread as penance.

13. Oh the irony!

• Like Like x 3
  14. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Then I apologise. Pretty sure it was someone with a very similar name though.

I still say RLCATW killed the council estate thread.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2