The Dominic Cummings Appreciation Society.

Truxx

LE
Why do you think my opinion on Mr. Cummings is in any way affected by bias?

I'm going purely on two things:

1. The relevant law

2. What Mr. Cummings said he did.

All I'm saying is that, on those two things, I think he broke the law.

I've let Scousers off. If i worked based on bias, they'd have got 6 months.

I had to let them off because they were innocent.
best get you name down for next year's election of a new PCC in Durham.

Why do you think my opinion on Mr. Cummings is in any way affected by bias?

All I'm saying is that, on those two things, I think he broke the law.
Sorry... I hadn’t realised that you only ‘think he broke the law’.

the fact is that Mr. Cummings did break the law
Actually, I have been, and still am, saying that Mr. Cummings broke the law.
Mr. Cummings's own version of events makes it extremely clear that he broke the law.

Don’t you go falling off that reversocycle now, your worship*. No further discussion necessary.

*Are you the only magistrate walt on Arrse or should we be on the lookout for more of you?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh, some rank hypocrisy about to be displayed.

They only broke the spirit of the law and the truth so the court of Public Opinion will let them off with a spiritual warning or summat. It will be interesting to see if Durham Police will do the jogger for wasting police time, I suspect not for a few reasons, not all political.

They only broke the spirit of the law and the truth so the court of Public Opinion will let them off with a spiritual warning or summat.
Yebbut, nobut, s'different innit.
Loving the star witness got caught breaking lockdown and the second trip to Durham witness lied through his teeth.
Can't wait for the apologies from the good old fashioned journalists at the Mirror and Grauniad.

I've let Scousers off. If i worked based on bias, they'd have got 6 months.

I had to let them off because they were innocent.
Can I be the first to say, what a load of bollocks
Exactly. There's no such thing as an innocent scouser. It's only ever a matter of time before they're guilty.

ACAB

LE
I am not going to get into an argument about what is and what isn't poor judgement in my view but unlike a number of rabids here (present company excluded of course), I am not accusing him of law breaking or wanton floutery of the guidance or anything like that.

No, none of that, I am merely accusing him of exercising poor judgement in the way he went about it. His poor judgement has to some degree compromised and embarrassed the government at a time when it really could have done without Storm Dominic making landfall on Number 10's doorstep.

I can't help but think that properly handled with perhaps the government releasing a brief statement to the media beforehand, it would have taken all the piss and wind out of the media's approach to the story. Similarly, a quick (and later reversible) resignation would have shafted the media to a large degree.
It was a civil Service set up. Whilst Cumming and BoJo were self isolating Sir Mark Sedwill let it be known to Barnier that should a extension be presented in such a way as to make it look like the EU were losing face then it would be accepted. Once Dom got back into office he shit on that, big style. Hence the Tory snakes whom have come out against Dominic Cummings. And I mean Tory snakes, check out what their views are on Cummings.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I just noticed lower down that tweet, yet another Labour MP got caught too, this one at least resigned.

Once again oddly missing from the BBC although they still have the Cummings might be guilty article up on the Politics page

ACAB

LE
I just noticed lower down that tweet, yet another Labour MP got caught too, this one at least resigned.
What the fuck do they think????

One rule for them and the Law for the rest of us????

Scum.

According to twitter she's setting an example to Cummings, cos she's principled by resigning and he's not.
Yep, they really are trying to compare the need to have your back door kicked in, with providing care for a 4 year old child.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
According to twitter she's setting an example to Cummings, cos she's principled by resigning and he's not.
Yep, they really are trying to compare the need to have your back door kicked in, with providing care for a 4 year old child.
The Remain/Left outrage on there may explain the absence of some posters here I suppose. So every cloud and all that. A second thought has also occurred, is this what the Prime Minister had in his pocket all along when he said he was satisfied with what he'd been told?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So she resigned for breaking lockdown rules, not for commiting adultery?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We'd have nobody left on either side of the house, except possibly JRM.
True, but I thought it needed pointing out.

Latest Threads