The Dominic Cummings Appreciation Society.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m n

The police are not the courts and don’t find people guilty. The process of law if activated will come to a conclusion. Cummings has evidence that he can now produce. I’m waiting, but not holding my breath.
So it wasn't unlawful then, glad we agree.

Do you understand what the word might means? it's not the first time you've struggled to read my posts.
Just like your opinions on Conspiracies. I definitely struggled with that.

Yes you really did, didn't stop you puffing your chest out and telling everybody how you showed me up.

Here's a top tip you really didn't.
Correct me if I’m wrong, I thought Durham Police found Dom had no case to answer?

Yes you really did, didn't stop you puffing your chest out and telling everybody how you showed me up.

Here's a top tip you really didn't.
Thick skin and a feeling of self righteousness are difficult to deal with. I’m still happy for you to explain your post and prove me wrong.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Correct me if I’m wrong, I thought Durham Police found Dom had no case to answer?
They did, but Wets for some reason thinks this, "might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have warranted police intervention". equates to he's the one wot dun it we got 'im bang to rights and no mistake.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thick skin and a feeling of self righteousness are difficult to deal with. I’m still happy for you to explain your post and prove me wrong.
It's right in front of you, have yet another a go. The law of averages says eventually you'll get it right. Maybe appeal to the Court of Public Opinion on this one too.

Last edited:
I am now happy that the trip to Durham has been assessed as lawful. I am also happy that the trip to BC has been assessed as unlawful, with NFA.
A bit more of your fact free facts Inspector?

I have just read the statement and it says,

“and have concluded that there might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have College of Policing 4Es: Engage, Explain and Encourage before Enforcement.”

Better yet, the BBC (15 minutes ago) leads with:
Dominic Cummings 'might have broken lockdown rules' - police
Cummings 'might have broken lockdown rules' - police

Or

Beff Rigby (Sky News) tweets...

Durham Police statement.
- Concludes DC didn’t breach regulations going to Durham
- Barnard Castle might have been a minor breach of regulations and police would have asked Mr Cummings to return back to his address.
- No intention to take further retrospective action

It's right in front you, have yet another a go. The law of averages says eventually you'll get it right. Maybe appeal to the Court of Public Opinion on this one too.
The Court of Public Opinion is backed up with cases of people breaking the Spirit Of The Law.

8 weeks in, parties and get togethers in people's driveways since the start.
On 2 occasions the police have driven up the street and done nothing.
Lockdown doesn't exist around here and the weekend is coming.
Still, Dominic Cummings yeah...
Ring the press up? Tell them you think you spotted Dominic Cummings there. Must be worth a giggle! :)

Durham Police statement.
- Barnard Castle might have been a minor breach of regulations and police would have asked Mr Cummings to return back to his address.
Yep, That's Beff's handiwork alright.

No Further Action, totally different.
We've gone from Cummings making repeated trips to durham and breaking the law.
Making one trip to durham and breaking the law.
Breaking social distancing rules whilst in self isolation and breaking the law.
Driving to barnard castle and his eyes was a clear lie, presumably having spent a glorious and jolly afternoon frolicking in the river and of course breaking the law.

To now, a so called minor infraction, that does not warrant any action. The crime of the century has being reduced to an unproven allegation, lacking any supporting evidence.

Durham Police statement.
All the way to London ;-)

Truxx

LE
His actions were in contravention of The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020, which came into force on 1.00 p.m. on 26th March 2020

Clear enough?
Boris, truxx and Durham rozzers disagree with you. And of those the ones to take notice of are Durham rozzers.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
you know i really think that he is going to stay now . A week is a long time in politics and there seems to be a distinct lack of pressure to shift him .

Oyibo

LE
Its laughable, if it wasn't so serious for the state of our democracy. The fourth estates has displayed a complete lack of impartiality and have some questions to answer, primarily in repeatadbly telling the public that he broke the rules/law.
It's interesting to see that The Times, which previously was wholeheartedly joining in on the witch hunt, has decided to only publish two stories about DC today. Meanwhile the Telegraph is still in full flow.

I think The Times realised the story is dead and that dwelling on it does more damage to them than to DC.

Latest Threads