The Dominic Cummings Appreciation Society.

Given that the virus is generally understood to be unpredictable in terms of severity, how can you be so sure that two parents would be in a fit state to care for their child?
At which point the family or social services step in. NOT when one of them is symptomatic and the other not. If only the wife was symptomatic, DC could easily have driven up to Durham to drop the sprog off and then driven back to London to look after the missus. Or, more rationally, one of the nearby London relatives picked the kid up.

What part of that are you having difficulty understanding?

What it boils down to is 'do as I say not as I do'.

Arrogant ******* hypocrite.

And before anybody starts I'm not invested in any particular political party or ideology. I distrust them all.

The wriggling and squirming in this thread trying to excuse his behaviour is a wonder to behold.
Ditto.

Personally I thought folks on here had more morals than some are displaying. Seems I was wrong.

Truxx

LE
In this day and age? I wouldn't put money on that, especially if friend Covid-19 pops back for a quick visit next winter. And the winter after that, etc., etc. Just saying.

And how many more times - this isn't about nailing DC. It's about nailing Covid-19. DC'S job is that of a pawn that needs to be sacrificed, as other's jobs have been during this, to ensure this happens as quickly as possible.
No it isn't (nailing Covid-19)

It was and is about spreading the load in order to allow the NHS to cope.

If you cannot get even the basics right then what chance of any further protestations gaining traction?

How will sacking someone contribute to either outcome?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The Scottish Sun has a different front page to South
_112437003_page1.jpg

Same headline as Daily Record

£300 in on the spot fines right there.

Thats two days furlough payment for many.
But that is expected for them to act like that because of their job, it may not be very sensible but it might not be breaking the law either

You are, after all, naught but civvy scum.
So you think it's ok to do whatever you like and spread the virus. That's very public-spirited of you. One might assume you have served the nation in the forces somehow and thus cared for our country. Apparently not.

This is nothing to do with morals.

This is to do with responding to media bullshit.
It has everything to do with morals.

Cummings is part of the team that decides the level of your family's exposure, but he himself is beyond the law. Thousands died and they never got a chance to see their families again. Anniversaries missed, birthdays missed, newly born children unable to see their grandparents. All for the greater good?

"Don't politicise this" they say, as they politicise nurses, care workers, teachers, unions, shop clerks etc. It would make you laugh if didn't make you cry.

"And if you tolerate this then your children will be next" - Manic Street Preachers.

Or rather the blanket reaction of a small, but very noisy, cohort of Boris fans on this site to any unfavourable or unsupportive comment whatsoever concerning the object of their adoration, coming from any media source.

All media comment is worthy of examination and comparison, but this rejection of all things MSM is just becoming paranoid and nutty.

No it isn't (nailing Covid-19)

It was and is about spreading the load in order to allow the NHS to cope.

If you cannot get even the basics right then what chance of any further protestations gaining traction?

How will sacking someone contribute to either outcome?
Really? To quote one of today's papers, what planet are you on?

Had anyone suggested he resign and some months later be appointed Chairman of the BBC yet?

If not, bagsy my idea.

Well given that there are many unanswered questions, how do you know they are bullshit? The questions need to be answered if the government's message is to retain any credibility. The questions may or may not be bullshit. If they are bullshit, then fine, the media are twats. If they aren't then someone's head may well need to roll in government.

Unless you don't care about the good of the nation of course.

Or rather the blanket reaction of a small, but very noisy, cohort of Boris fans on this site to any unfavourable or unsupportive comment whatsoever concerning the object of their adoration, coming from any media source.

All media comment is worthy of examination and comparison, but this rejection of all things MSM is just becoming paranoid and nutty.
Spot on.

Worth noting that this is also true for Corbyn acolytes on message boards, just change one word.

Or rather the blanket reaction of a small, but very noisy, cohort of Corbyn fans on this site to any unfavourable or unsupportive comment whatsoever concerning the object of their adoration, coming from any media source.

Two cheeks of the same arse - political extremists blinded by hero worship.

Worth noting that this is also true for Corbyn acolytes on message boards, just change one word.

Two cheeks of the same arse - political extremists blinded by hero worship.
Exactly so. Both sides blinded by their own ideals.

Latest Threads