The Dominic Cummings Appreciation Society.

What I want to know is where does he find the time to be kicking in the backk doors of almost every area of government policy. It was planning last weeek, defence this week. Where do we ethink he's turning his beady eye next week? Does he not sleep?
You're kidding, right?

Let's see what he achieves. If it's asking why hasn't X been delivered when its Y years overdue with Z billion budget overrun despite the efforts of several CBEs who went on into industry , then I'm for it.

Let's see what he achieves. If it's asking why hasn't X been delivered when its Y years overdue with Z billion budget overrun despite the efforts of several CBEs who went on into industry , then I'm for it.
Yeah but Cummings Gggggrrrr!

Apparently it isn't DC pulling the strings, the whole government is in on a massive conspiracy...

This popped up from the feed of a FBPE/Spider type FB connection.
I'm not sure what's more concerning; a grown up sharing moon howling quality articles like this or that the bloke who wrote it once controlled nuclear missiles....

Apparently it isn't DC pulling the strings, the whole government is in on a massive conspiracy...

This popped up from the feed of a FBPE/Spider type FB connection.
I'm not sure what's more concerning; a grown up sharing moon howling quality articles like this or that the bloke who wrote it once controlled nuclear missiles....
Drove him mad, so it did ....

I'd be delighted if Cummings fixed procurement but there's plenty of people who've asked the question over the years, and plenty who've promised, and failed, to fix it. Other than huge self confidence and a blog (that is subject to revision as convenient) what is there to suggest he's got solutions?

The risk I see with Cummings' usual approach is that he's very good at destroying what already exists but where has he delivered a big project through to delivery?

Last edited:
The government and Cummings took the public for mugs over the whole Durham/Barnard Castle episode. It appears too many are content with that.
Is this the 'incident' that the police decided wasn't worth investigating? Gggggrrrr Cummings!

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
I sometimes wonder if Darth Cummings' actual role is to appear on stage in a cape and fangs, giving a Bela Lugosi-style stance, to elicit a massive roar of "HE'S BEHIND YOU!".

Meanwhile, the audience don't notice they're having their pockets picked.

Latest Threads