The Dominic Cummings Appreciation Society.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I hope this isn’t true. It would be truly terrible, if experts were only allowed to appear, if they toe the party line.

You are several days behind the curve. This was reported at the end of last week. Is this how you are going to deal with matters in future, let them run and when it is dying down again feed the old reports back in to the discussion?

You are several days behind the curve. This was reported at the end of last week. Is this how you are going to deal with matters in future, let them run and when it is dying down again feed the old reports back in to the discussion?
I have only just seen it. Work stops me constantly browsing. Why wasn’t it discussed at the time?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have only just seen it. Work stops me constantly browsing. Why wasn’t it discussed at the time?
I'm sure it was mentioned at the time, but I will let you trawl through the anti Boris posts to find them. May I suggest you ignore your own posts or you will be a very long time!

I would presume that the lack of discussion, or at least not to the level of froth that you consider it needs, shows the importance most put on it.

If it's a lotus Cortina then it's worth a pretty packet old chap. What matters is the numbers are on the rise. People are finally seeing Johnson as the shyster he is.
Hmm, @Helm said the poll in September was 24% in favour of independence in Wales. Wales Today is obviously using a certain Ms Abbot to do the maths, like you are, by saying support for independence in Wales is "growing" and 21% would vote for it in a poll of February this year.
It does, though, say that 24% would vote to get rid of the Welsh Assembly.

In October 2015, 25% of those polled said they would vote for UKIP. Look how that went.

I'm sure it was mentioned at the time, but I will let you trawl through the anti Boris posts to find them. May I suggest you ignore your own posts or you will be a very long time!

I would presume that the lack of discussion, or at least not to the level of froth that you consider it needs, shows the importance most put on it.
Would you be concerned if the government were only allowing experts who say as they are told to appear?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Would you be concerned if the government were only allowing experts who say as they are told to appear?
You think they don't? And I mean all governments of all hues.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hmm, @Helm said the poll in September was 24% in favour of independence in Wales. Wales Today is obviously using a certain Ms Abbot to do the maths, like you are, by saying support for independence in Wales is "growing" and 21% would vote for it in a poll of February this year.
It does, though, say that 24% would vote to get rid of the Welsh Assembly.

In October 2015, 25% of those polled said they would vote for UKIP. Look how that went.
He says a lot of things, very few if any turn out to be true.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He said that he didn’t think it was true, hardly putting them back in their box.
It is when you are basically telling the reporter he is being economical with the truth (lying)!

It is when you are basically telling the reporter he is being economical with the truth (lying)!
How was the reporter being economical with the truth (lying), he was putting a recently reported allegation to him?

All he could respond with was “I don’t think it’s true”.

Google it.
There's so much clutching at straws going on in the media, yesterday Beff's post-presser chat with her studio said there seemed to be a shift towards the scientists giving advice and the politicians taking the decisions.

That was the position from day one, and has been repeated numerous times since, but she has just discovered it and wants it to mean something new.

Similarly, Billy no-mates will read some sloppy account and want to reload it into the mincer. Non-politicians at the pressers have explicitly stated they won't get drawn on it, and JVT merely said that the expectation is that all people will follow all the rules.

I thank Dominic Cummings for his continued efforts, and cordially invite you, sir, to bore off.

Last edited:
Yes, I fully concur. KCMG judging by Boris hand written letter to Mr Sedwill.

Rutnum & Sedwill, not quite Whitehall purge but significant CS overhaul.

Classic Dom.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I am now (slowly) beginning to realise why all the people and institutions that I despise have made a huge song and dance about despising Cummings.

I am now (slowly) beginning to realise why all the people and institutions that I despise have made a huge song and dance about despising Cummings.
You know when someones doing something right & honouring democracy, when you are hated by all political sides AND within the Whitehall CS.

No doubt some will disagree, however Cummings is the grenade that's been long overdue in SW1.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads